3M ESPE Alginate Impressioning Material
- The Alginate Impression Material by 3M ESPE is a chromatic alginate impression material used to make preliminary impressions of the dental arches for the fabrication of indirect prostheses and other purposes.
- Buy 2 for ₹340.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 5 for ₹330.00 each and save 16%
- Buy 10 for ₹325.00 each and save 18%
ESPE Alginate Impressioning Material
The Alginate Impression Material by 3M ESPE is a chromatic alginate impression material used to make preliminary impressions of the dental arches for the fabrication of indirect prostheses and other purposes. They are manufactured by 3M& trusted technology and deliver reliable impressions. This alginate impression material is biocompatible in accordance with ISO 10993 International Safety Testing Standards. It is mint flavoured to increase patient comfort while making impressions. The impressions made used 3M Alginate have excellent reproducibility and resistance to tear.
Mix ratio :-
- Powder :- 2 scoops(18gms)
- Liquid :- 1 measure(40ml)
To measure the powder, please fill the powder measure and level it without compressing.
Please note color changes during process.
- Temporary restorations.
- Study models.
- Opposing dentitions.
- 500 gm.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Alginate||Dust Free|
|Flavour Of Alginate||Mint|
|Setting Type||Fast Set, Medium Set, Not Specified|
- 500 gm.
Coltene Speedex Condensation Silicon Activator OnlySpecial Price ₹899.00 was ₹950.00
Coltene Speedex Condensation Silicon Putty & Light Body SetSpecial Price ₹2,499.00 was ₹3,285.00
3M ESPE Monophase Polyether Impression Material Regular ConsistencySpecial Price ₹4,275.00 was ₹5,870.00
Medicept Orange Bite A Silicon Bite Registration MaterialSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 was ₹2,600.00