3M ESPE Cavit g Temporary Filling Material
- Cavit G is a temporary filling material self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.
- Buy 5 for ₹525.00 each and save 7%
3M ESPE Cavit -G Temporary Filling Material
Cavit G is a temporary filling material self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.The final hardness of the three variants decreases in the sequence of listing. Cavit G can be removed in one piece without residue.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations.
- Temporary fillings.
- Filling implant sites.
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges.
- Proven filling material for temporary fillings.
- Removable completely without burs.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- Use an instrument to fill the required quantity into the wet cavity.The hardening process starts after a few minutes. Avoid any exposure to chewing pressure for about 2 hours after application
- Deep cavities need not be filled completely. If the material is used to close up a drug, pressure-free application is recommended
- Use rotary instruments to remove the temporary filling. Remove the Cavit G filling with a stiff probe.
- 28g paste.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Cement||Zinc Phosphate|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Any Other|
|Shade of Cement||Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
- 28g paste.
NSK Ti-Max X65L Handpiece₹35,993.00
Oro Light Cure SleevesSpecial Price ₹494.00 was ₹500.00
Vatech EZ Sensor Classic RVG Size 1.5 (Get Rs 6000 Cash Back Dentbay Store Credit)Special Price ₹136,000.00 was ₹150,000.00
Dentsply ProRoot MTA Sealer 0.5gm Packet₹2,699.00