3M ESPE Filtek Z350 XT Composite Capsule - Refills
- A high-performance, versatile nanocomposite. Excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, strong enough for posterior restorations.
3M ESPE Filtek Z350 XT Universal Restorative Capsule - Refills
A high-performance, versatile nanocomposite. Excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, strong enough for posterior restorations.
Simple to Use :
- Exceptional handling.
- More body shades for single-shade restorations.
- Capsules and syringes are color-coded by opacity.
- Bold, easy-to-read labels.
Lifelike aesthetics :
- Excellent polish.
- Wide range of shades and opacities.
- Improved fluorescence.
Unique nanofiller technology :
- Better polish retention than a microfill.
- Wears like enamel.
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior use.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (Classes I, II, III, IV and V)
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID).
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material.
- Cusp buildup.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative provide their unique properties due to the unique nanotechnology first introduced by 3M ESPE in 2002.
- Filler technology Polish retention.
- Bonded nanofillers are the reason Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative retains its brilliant polish.
- The polish retention of Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative has been proved to be superior to other composites and even microfills, thanks to the patented process used to build the nanocomposite.
- This process creates unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles, these nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion. This allows the restoration to maintain a smoother surface, meaning the initial impressive gloss will last for years.
- Our "true" nanotechnology provides wear resistance similar to enamel
- A recent 5-year clinical study* measuring "occlusal contact wear", showed no statistically significant difference between Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and enamel.
- Because Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative is derived from the same patented nanotechnology, and in vitro lab data has shown it has a wear resistance equivalent to Filtek™ XT restorative, you can be confident using it anywhere in the mouth.
- 20 Capsules of 0.2g each.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade|
- 20 Capsules of 0.2g each.
3M ESPE Alginate Impressioning MaterialSpecial Price ₹350.00 was ₹420.00
FGM Whiteness HP Maxx For Whitening One Patient KitSpecial Price ₹3,450.00 was ₹4,000.00
Prevest Denpro Fusion Core DC Flo Core Buid Up CompositeSpecial Price ₹1,835.00 was ₹2,000.00
Meta Biomed Etchant Gel Syringe Pack Of 3Special Price ₹570.00 was ₹750.00