3M ESPE Filtek Z350 Xt Enamel Shades Restorative Syringe Refill
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite designed for use in anterior and posterior restorations.
Filtek ™ Z350 XT
Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite designed for use in anterior and posterior restorations.The kit of restoratives are available in Dentin, Body, Enamel and Translucent shades packaged in syringes and single-dose capsules. All shades are radiopaque. A dental adhesive, part of the kit, is used to permanently bond the restoration to the tooth structure.
Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative is brought out by 3M ESPE using the nanotechnology with the following unique properties :
- Bonded nanofillers are the reason Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative dental kit has bonded nanofillers help retain its brilliant polish.
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is proved to be superior by its polish retention because of the patented process used in building the nanocomposite, compared to other composites and microfills.
- In-vitro lab data has shown that the wear resistance of Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is equivalent to Filtek ™ XT restorative providing the confidence to use it anywhere in the mouth.
- 'True' nanotechnology used in making Filtek ™ Z350 XT nanofill flowable dental restorative personalized kit provides wear resistance similar to enamel.
- A 5 year clinical study has revealed that statistically there is no significant difference between Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and natural enamel.
- The restoration to maintain a smoother surface, meaning the initial impressive gloss will last for years due to the creation of unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles. It is because the nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion.
Filtek ™ Z350XT is very reliable to use due to its high performance as it is also a versatile nanocomposite. While it provides excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, it offers strong enough posterior restorations.
Filtek ™ Z350XT is very unique as it is :
- Simple to use.
- Provides natural aesthetics.
- Superior nanofiller technology.
- Wears natural Enamel look.
- A visible light-activated composite.
- The restorative is available in a wide variety of Dentin, Body, Enamel and Translucent shades.
- Can be used for direct anterior and posterior restorations (including occlusal surfaces).
- Low-viscosity, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal dental restorative products which provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear.
- 1 x 4g Syringe
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, A4 Shade, Any Other Shades|
- 1 x 4g Syringe
Angelus Opak Light Cured Masking Resin for Porcelain RepairSpecial Price ₹945.00 was ₹1,050.00
Woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler UDS PSpecial Price ₹9,450.00 was ₹10,500.00
Voco Structur 3 - QM Syringe & Cartridge Refills For Provisional CrownsSpecial Price ₹2,600.00 was ₹2,650.00
GDC Thin William / Screening Probe Double EndedSpecial Price ₹413.00 was ₹660.00