3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post Drills
More than a post alone, RelyX™ Fiber Post from 3M ESPE is a complete system, designed to make excellent clinical results easier to achieve.
- Greater fatigue resistance than many other leading fiber posts
- RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap elongation Tip allows virtually void-free cementation
- Aesthetic due to translucency and no risk of corrosion that can occur with metal posts
Strong and long-lasting RelyX™ Fiber Posts are designed to make excellent clinical results easy to achieve.
- Elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is similar to human dentin for a lower risk of root fracture due to the "wedge effect".
- Unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength.
- Microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through microretentive effects.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
- Improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- RelyX™ Unicem system makes cementing a post fast, easy and reliable.
- In case of insufficient residual tooth structure ( < 4mm), a post is needed to support and secure the coronal restoration
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|