3M ESPE Relyx Luting Cement
RelyX™ Luting cement is a resin-modified glass ionomer cement used for routine cementation of PFM and metal crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays, crowns made with all-alumina or all-zirconia cores.
3M ESPE Relyx Luting Cement (Powder and Liquid)
RelyX™ Luting cement enables for molecular bonding to the tooth surface without the use of a separate tooth conditioner. In addition to bonding to the tooth structure and the core build-up substrates, the cements must also be able to bond to the various restorative substrates, for which they are indicated. The primary restorative substrates that are indicated for the resin-modified glass ionomers are metal, alumina and zirconia.
A hybrid glass ionomer permanent cement that is fast setting, strong and easy to use. The RelyX™ luting cement introductory kit includes 16g powder, 9ml liquid, spoon, mixing pads, instructions and technique guides.
- Mousse-like consistency allows for easy mixing, loading and seating.
- Zero solubility provides enhanced marginal integrity.
- High fracture toughness for durability.
- Hybrid glass ionomer offers sustained fluoride release.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity for better patient comfort.
Indications for Use:
RelyX Luting Cement is indicated for luting the following types of restorations:
- – Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns and bridges
- – Metal crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- – Prefabricated metal provisional crowns
- – Strengthened core all-zirconia or all-alumina ceramic crowns and bridges
- – Prefabricated or cast posts
- – Orthodontic appliances
- 1 x 16g powder,
- 1 x liquid 9ml.
- Mixing Pads
- Measuring Scoop
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Cement||Glass Ionomer Cement, Luting Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||Not Specified|
|Company Of Cement||3m|
- 9ml/11g LIQUID
- 16g Powder
- 1 scoop