3M ESPE Relyx Veneer Cement
- RelyX Veneer cement is a permanent, light-cure only resin luting material.
3M Espe Relyx Veneer Cement
RelyX Veneer cement is a permanent, light-cure only resin luting material. It must be polymerized by exposure to visible light in the 400-500 nm wavelength range. Most ceramic and composite veneers are thin enough and translucent enough to allow for adequate light penetration through the veneer to completely cure the cement. RelyX veneer cement is very efficient in its light-curing ability. This allows for a simplified bonding technique and also provides for excellent color stability of the cured cement. This feature is vitally important for highly esthetic veneer restorations.
- RelyX Veneer cement is a light-cure, methacrylate resin-based luting material.
- RelyX Veneer cement is a single component, light-cure material packaged in a single syringe.
- The resin is composed of bisphenol-A-diglycidylether dimethacrylate (BisGMA) and triethylene glycol dimethacrylate (TEGDMA) polymer. Zirconia/silica and fumed silica fillers are used to impart radiopacity, wear resistance and physical strength.
- The filler loading is approximately 66% by weight. The average particle size for the filler is approximately 0.6 mm.
- Cementing porcelain, composite and ceramic veneer restorations.
Curing efficiency is important for a veneer cement because curing the cement requires light-curing through the veneer. The light intensity that reaches the cement can be greatly compromised depending on the thickness and shade of the veneer and also depending on the actual light output of the curing light. There are a wide variety of curing lights currently being used by clinicians with varying outputs. To obtain the desired physical properties upon curing, it is recommended that the minimum light output for a curing light is 400 mW/cm2 in the wavelength range of 400-500nm. The light-cure efficiency for various cement systems was measured using the translucent, clear, neutral or transparent shades. Two curing lights were used for the study, a lower power (451 mW/cm2 ) 3M™ Visilux™ II Curing Light and a high power (>2,000 mW/cm2 ) DMD™ Apollo™ 95E. The cements were cured at a 1mm thickness directly under the curing light and after filtering through simulated porcelain veneers (1.00 mm thick, Vintage Porcelain Body A2). Cure efficiency was determined by varying the exposure time and then sampling the Barcol hardness of a cement slab.
- Customer-preferred delivery and shading system.
- Try-in pastes offer excellent color match to final cured cement.
- Light-cure-only system provides excellent color stability.
- Easy to clean up.
- Easy to dispense, apply and seat.
- Cement cures with a wide range of light sources
- Film Thickness : 5-10 μm
- Flexural Strength : 123 Mpa
- Color Stability : Good
- Solubility : 0.3 μg/mm3
- Water Sorption : 29 μg/mm3
- Compressive Strength : 345.7 MPa
- Diametral Tensile Strength : 77.6
- Depth of Cure : 3.0 mm
- 1x 2g Syringe
|Type Of Cement||Resin Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Not Specified|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Automix Syringe|
|Shade of Cement||Translucent Shade|
|Company Of Cement||N/A|
- 1x 2g Syringe
Prevest Denpro Alfina AlginateSpecial Price ₹250.00 was ₹295.00
Prevest Denpro BioEnamel Remineralizing Gel (2ml Dispensing Pen)Special Price ₹795.00 was ₹1,000.00
Prevest Denpro Self Lute Resin Based Luting Cement Intro KitSpecial Price ₹1,440.00 was ₹1,800.00
Prevest Denpro Micron Luting-I CementSpecial Price ₹760.00 was ₹950.00