Samit Handpiece Contra Angle Autoclavable NA-142
SP Autoclavable Contra Handpiece NA-142
- Inserting: Press the button firmly, insert bur and turn the rod in a clockwise direction, till the bur to the end.
- Removal: Press the push button firmly and remove the bur.
Handpiece Inserting & Removal:
- Inserting: Insert the handpiece into the motor and turning all the way until it clicks to stop.
- Removal: Grip both handpiece and motor respectively, pulling and separating.
- Please do not insert or remove handpiece before motor completely stop running.
- Compatible with dental motor E-type in accordance with ISO standard.
- Compatible with the electromotor.
- The structure of connector conform with ISO3964
- External Water Supply: Connect the water pipe and the external water spray pipe of the handpiece.
- Internal Water Spray: Use bur to operate. Water pipe connects to the internal water spray pipe and makes the internal water spray pipe fixed with the pipe fixture.
- Mixed Water Spray: Use internal bur to operate, and follow step 1 & 2.
|Country of Manufacture|
Write Your Own Review