Camphenol For Root Canal Disinfection 15ml Preorder
- Camphenol is an active disinfectant it is used as a treatment for endodontic infections in the root canal.
Dental Camphenol Active Disinfectant Root Canal solution 15ml
Camphenol is an active disinfectant it is used as a treatment for endodontic infections in the root canal.
Disinfection after pulpectomy, pulp dressing, periapical infections, and treatment of post-traumatic inflammation.
Camphenol eliminates the presence of micro-organisms and bacteria and keeps the canal clean.
The effect of Camphenol remains longer than other materials available in the market, and have greater tissue-dissolving properties.
Camphenol unique formula is based on an advanced chemical design to minimize any undesirable reactions in the root canal.
- Elimination of microorganism.
- Rendering the contents of canal inert.
- Prevention or control of post-treatment pain.
- Objective is to reduce or alter the inflammatory response.
- To enhance anesthesia.
- Control of persistent P.A abscess( weeping canal)
- Reduce the number of micro-organisms present within the root canal system.
- Works during and after treatment for a long period of time.
- Disinfection of the dentine after cavity preparation.
- Increase reaction time within the root canal, during dental treatment.
- Disinfection after pulpectomy and pulp dressing.
- Treats post-traumatic inflammation.
- Dental Camphenol Active Disinfectant Root Canal solution 15ml
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Dental Endodontic Root Canal Treatment Solution Camphenol Disinfection 15ml