Carie Care - Caries Solvent
Overcomes the inconvenience of using burs and local anaesthesia
CARIE-CARE is an enzyme-based gel formulation for noninvasive and nontraumatic removal of the debris in dental caries. The Chemo-Mechanical Caries Removal (CMCR) technique involves the application of chemical agents, to cause a selective softening of carious dentine and facilitate removal by gentle excavation. Carie Care has an endoproteinase as its main active ingredient. The gel has bactericidal and disinfectant properties, food grade dye for localization, water, and salts. The presence of a natural anti-inflammatory compound provides an added advantage in the chemomechanical caries removal. The product can be effectively used in restorative dental procedures.
Dental Caries is an important dental public health problem and is also the most prevalent oral disease among children and adults in the world. Dental caries is a multifactorial infectious microbial disease of the teeth that results in localized dissolution and destruction of the calcified tissues often resulting in cavitations.
One year shelf life and Ayush Registered
- Overcomes the inconvenience of using burs and local anesthesia.
- Causes less discomfort to the patient.
- Efficient, easy and comfortable for the patient
- Takes only 2-3 minutes to dissolve and remove dental caries
- Apply Carie Care to the carious dentine generously and mix it well with Carie.
- Let Carie soak in the gel for 2-3 min with periodic mixing.
- Scrape off caries and soft dentine.
- Wash off the gel with water and remove the gel along with dislodged caries with a suction/cotton swap.
- Verify Cavity is free from Carie or repeat 1 thru 4.
- After cleaning restore the tooth with suitable filling material.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
2 ml Syringe