Coltene Swisstec Composite Refill Syringe
- SwissTEC Composite is a syringeable, sculptable, radiopaque, highly filled fine hybrid composite which is cured in the tooth cavity or on the model with visible halogen light (Coltène® ColTolux).
SwissTEC Composite is a syringeable, sculptable, radiopaque, highly filled fine hybrid composite which is cured in the tooth cavity or on the model with visible halogen light (Coltène® ColTolux). It can also be post cured extra-orally with halogen light,or tempered in a light/heat curing oven.
LONG WORKING TIME
- Only cures in the mouth... Thanks to a special initiator system, SwissTEC Composite has a low sensitivity to ambient light, providing stress-free working for you and your team. The results will show: Excellent restorations in all indications can be achieved.
- Easy shade selection: The shades perfectly match the VITA™ Shade Guide. Place highly aesthetic restorations simply by using the different opacities of SwissTEC Composite.
HIGH GLOSS SHINE
- Smooth surfaces. For durable aesthetics: Fine particles with ideal distribution. With this fine, hybrid composite, a high lustre finish is achieved quickly and easily. The fine barium glass particles - with an average size of 1.0 μm are homogeneously distributed in SwissTEC Composite. The composite results in a smooth surface and is an optimum prerequisite for a high gloss finish and a perfect transition between filling and tooth structure. The high radioopacity of the barium glass filler means, that the results of the treatment can be reliably assessed at post operative check-ups.
- The new formula provides accurate contouring to maintain the shape and character you create. The smooth, durable surface assures enamel-like wear resistance for years. Minimal water absorption guarantees colour stability. SwissTEC Composite offers an optimum «non-sticky» consistency to provide precise adaptation to cavity walls.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, Any Other Shades, B1 Shade, B2 Shade, B3 Shade|
- 4g Syringe