Kerr Optibond S Single Component Adhesive Bonding Agent
- OptiBond™ S is a single-component adhesive designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications.
Kerr Optibond S
OptiBond™ S is a single-component adhesive designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications. It is 15% filled with the same 0.4 micron filler found in the Kerr Point 4 composite. The filler not only reinforces the hybrid zone but also penetrates the dentin tubules, creating a true "structured bond" not found in unfilled or even "nano" filled adhesive systems.This unique technology provides the highest level of protection against microleakage, while sustaining high bond strengths to a variety of surfaces
Clinically proven : Universally accepted, industry-standard products. Proven performance worldwide.
Strong, durable bond : 5%-filled material penetrates and reinforces dentin tubules to provide a long-lasting bond.
- Filled technology.
- Fluoride release.
- Ethanol instead of acetone.
- Unidose delivery.
- Added indications.
- Strong bond.
- Less polymerization shrinkage.
- Less microleakage.
- Better protection against "white line"
- Replaces liners.
- Caries protection.
- Use in moist or dry environment.
- No need for multiple coats.
- Less sensitivity.
- Best infection control.
- Fresh material every time.
- No worries of evaporation.
- Less waste.
- Better inventory control.
- Ultimate in convenience - only one liquid for everything.
- Time saved is money saved.
- Best combination of performance and versatility.
- Stands alone in the market.
- 6 ml Refill
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type of Curing in Bond||Light Cure|
|Type of Bond||Total Etch or Requiring Etching|
- 6 ml Refill.
Ribbond Ribbon Kit Splinting KitSpecial Price ₹19,999.00 was ₹26,000.00
Medicept Dental Bond Plus SE (7Th Generation Adhesive)Special Price ₹2,287.00 was ₹3,000.00
Medicept Dental Bond Plus NT₹845.00
Meta Biomed P & Bond Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹725.00 was ₹899.00