3M ESPE Filtek Z350 XT Nanofil Restorative Procedural Kit
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite designed for use in anterior and posterior restorations.
Filtek ™ Z350 XT
Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite designed for use in anterior and posterior restorations.The kit of restoratives are available in Dentin, Body, Enamel and Translucent shades packaged in syringes and single-dose capsules. All shades are radiopaque. A dental adhesive, part of the kit, is used to permanently bond the restoration to the tooth structure.
Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative is brought out by 3M ESPE using the nanotechnology with the following unique properties :
- Bonded nanofillers are the reason Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative dental kit has bonded nanofillers help retain its brilliant polish.
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is proved to be superior by its polish retention because of the patented process used in building the nanocomposite, compared to other composites and microfills.
- In-vitro lab data has shown that the wear resistance of Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is equivalent to Filtek ™ XT restorative providing the confidence to use it anywhere in the mouth.
- 'True' nanotechnology used in making Filtek ™ Z350 XT nanofill flowable dental restorative personalized kit provides wear resistance similar to enamel.
- A 5 year clinical study has revealed that statistically there is no significant difference between Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and natural enamel.
- The restoration to maintain a smoother surface, meaning the initial impressive gloss will last for years due to the creation of unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles. It is because the nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Full Kit|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade|
- Nanofill Composites (4 x 4g Syringes) + Nanofill Flowable Composites (1 x 2g Syringe) + Adhesive bonding agent (1 x 3ml) and other accessories