Search results for: 'obturation pen'
Diadent Dia Gun Cordless Backfill Obturation SystemSpecial Price ₹63,200.00 was ₹69,000.00
- Cordless and compact design allows complete freedom of movement.
- Made of superior silver alloy to reduce breakage.
- Fast and continuous flow of filling tightly seals the canal.
- Variable temperature settings (160C, 180C, 200C): Precise control of obturation flow.
- Quick heating system: temperature reaches 200?C within 25 sec. No more waiting.
Endodontic Obturation Gutta Percha ENDO System Cordless Gun & Pen CICADA₹34,900.00
- Exquisite and ftrgonomic design complys with standard of human engineering,easy to operate.
- Perfect cordless 3-dimensionai obluration system.
Endodontic Gutta Percha Obturation Pen With 4 Tips J4SSSpecial Price ₹9,499.00 was ₹14,999.00
- Obturation Pen.
- Temperature sensor : IC type.
- Heating time : 2 Seconds.
- Temperature range : 150-350
Captain Ortho Bracket Positioning Guage with Lead Pencil Boons Gauge - BOONL₹650.00
- Simplifies seating the brackets on the teeth with exactly the right distance between bracket slot and incisal edge. With pencils.
Dental Electric Wax knife Machine Double Pen 6 Wax Tip Pot PreorderSpecial Price ₹5,299.00 was ₹5,999.00
- Electric knife you can work at temperatures 50 ℃ to 200 ℃ with button.
- Electric carving wax knife is more efficient than other wax metal knife.
Post & Core System₹11,249.00
With Pentron’s Post & Core System, everything you need is in one easy-to-access kit. Our value-bundled system of proven products will help you save time, enhance efficiency, and build a structurally sound and healthy foundation – empowering you to deliver consistent restorations.Learn More
DiaDent Dia-Pen Cordless Gutta Percha Compaction DeviceSpecial Price ₹63,999.00 was ₹65,000.00
- Dia-Pen is a cordless warm vertical compaction device. Dia-Pen's unparalled performance and superior design translate into reliable and predictable clinical outcomes.
Pentron Kavitan LC Light Cure GICSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,750.00
- Light-curing material with controlled time of curing.
- Easy application.
- Possibility of immediate “sandwich” filling.
- Etching and application of an adhesive is not necessary thanks to the strong chemical adhesion
- Stable adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding mechanical properties; compressive strength typically 155 MPa (min. 130 MPa), flexural strength typically 46 MPa (min. 20 MPa)
- Excellent aesthetic results, tooth-like fillings.
- Optimum opacity.
- Outstanding biological compatibility.