View as Grid List
Meta 4% Gutta Percha Point 120 PointsSpecial Price ₹340.00 was ₹450.00 As low as ₹330.00
- Made from the Finest Gutta Percha Uniformly Hand Rolled.
- Stiff but flexible to provide ideal working qualities.
- Uniform and non-distorting crimp.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Long shelf life and freshness assured.
Diadent Dia-PT Files Rotary FilesSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,400.00
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system.
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProTTM.
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm.
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm.
Diadent Pro T Protaper Gutta Percha PointSpecial Price ₹360.00 was ₹575.00 As low as ₹350.00
- DiaDent's Specialty Points are tailor made to complement different kinds of files. Specializing in Gutta Percha points and Paper Points, we carry the most extensive line of Gutta Percha and Paper Points to suit your every need.
Diadent 2% Paper Point Millimeter MarkedSpecial Price ₹178.00 was ₹275.00 As low as ₹175.00
- Millimeter Marked Paper Points are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
- DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal.
GDC Tissue Forceps Adson (12CM) (TP41)Special Price ₹160.00 was ₹250.00
- Adson Tissue Forceps are for holding and manipulating delicate tissues. These forceps have a wide, flat thumb grasp area that is commonly serrated. The jaws are short and the tips are narrow. This product is straight with cross-serrated jaws.
GDC Allis Forceps 5X6 (15CM) (TFS)Special Price ₹375.00 was ₹500.00 As low as ₹370.00
- Allis Tissue Forceps are finger ring, ratcheted forceps used for grasping organs and slippery or dense tissue during electrosurgery. They are commonly used with tonsil, vaginal, breast, and thyroid tissue. Available straight or angled, this instrument is offered in a variety of lengths. The tip end style varies to meet the needs of the procedure or preferences of the surgeon.
Angelus Reforpost Mixed Fiber Post Intro KitSpecial Price ₹6,499.00 was ₹8,000.00
- Glass fiber: excellent esthetic results.
- High concentration of fibers: great mechanical properties.
- Metal filament: allows radiographic visualization.
- Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin's: lower risk of root fracture.
- Conical tip: less tissue removal in apical third of root canal.
- Parallel shape with grooves: great retention.
- Direct use (prefabricated): saves clinical time and decreases lab costs.
- Longitundinal fibers: easy removal.
GDC Middledorpf Cheek Retractor - 20X22 (19CM) (CRMD2)Special Price ₹640.00 was ₹840.00