Api Adam Orthodontic PlierSpecial Price ₹714.00 was ₹1,020.00
- API Adam orthodontic Pliers are usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances.
- Stainless Steel is often the construction material of choice.
- The tips or beaks of the Adam pliers are often made of Tungsten Carbide for superior gripe and strength.
- Tungsten Carbide is also very corrosion resistant, an important aspect to look for in any dental pliers or cutter.
- The beak of Adams orthodontic pliers can vary in shape, for example they may have one side that is pyramid shape with the other side a cone shape for the ultimate grip, maneuverability and forming.
- Be sure that the Adam orthodontic pliers you choose are made of high-grade medical stainless steel, are corrosion resistant, heat-treated and autoclavable.