View as Grid List
GC CARTRIDGE DISPENSER II(Impression Materials Dispenser)Special Price ₹2,900.00 was ₹3,000.00
- Is used to extrude impression materials. It is designed to work with either 48-50 mL or 75 mL Delivery Systems.
- The isolated barrel cartridge’s design prevents crossover contamination and tip clog.
- Autoclavable dispenser simplifies asepsis.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
GC G Aenial Anterior PosteriorSpecial Price ₹2,899.00 was ₹2,990.00
- Excellent handling.
- Effortless manipulation.
- Excellent consistency and working times suited for every dentist’s needs.
- Natural reflectivity creates invisibility.
- High light scattering properties creates chameleon effect .
- Forward thinking shading conceptPolish quickly and easily into a smooth and glossy surface.
GC Fuji TriageSpecial Price ₹7,250.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Seals and Protects Tooth Enamel.
- Six Times More Fluoride Than Any Other Sealant.
- Releases Fluoride for up to 24 Months to Help Prevent Decay from Acid and Bacteria.
- TRIAGE WHITE is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE PINK offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars.
GC Capsule Mixer CM-II Triturator AmalgamatorSpecial Price ₹17,499.00 was ₹19,999.00
- Digitally controlled high speed capsule mixer with both manual and pre-programmed timing modes. The capsules can be easily installed and removed and the large digital display makes it easy to use and operate. CAPSULE MIXER CM-II will work with virtually all of today’s encapsulated dental materials including amalgam.
Fuji Digital DIHL Film₹6,950.00
- Neutral color tones comparable to conventional wet processing.
- Contributing to DRYPIX PRIMA, DRYPIX Plus and DRYPIX7000's consistently clear, low-minimum-density images are DI-HL and DI-HL films, whose neutral color tone produces image comparable to those from conventional wet processing.
GC EverX PosteriorSpecial Price ₹4,499.00 was ₹4,999.00
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fracture in the restoration.
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentine and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration.
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation.
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously.
GC Solare X Refill Composite SyringeSpecial Price ₹1,225.00 was ₹1,350.00 As low as ₹1,199.00
- Remarkable ability to blend into the tooth.
- Non-sticky handling that allows for easy manipulation.
- Plenty of working time under the operator light.
- Easy and quick to polish for a smooth, glossy surface.
- Very low shrinkage stress.
- High fracture toughness.
GC EverStick C&B Splinting MaterialSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹3,350.00
- Reliable and aesthetic way to replace missing teeth during one visit
- Tooth tissue preserving approach
- Perfect for urgent situations and trauma cases to provide an immediate solution to replace missing teeth
- Economical alternative in case of extensive restorative needs
- Ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations
GC G Coat Plus LCSpecial Price ₹3,765.00 was ₹3,775.00
- Provides a clear, glossy surface for composite resins, glass ionomers, jacket crowns, veneers and provisionals.
- Protects glass ionomer restorations against excessive water contamination during initial cure.
- Increases wear resistance of restorations.
- Restores aesthetic appearance and marginal integrity when used to repair the interface between restorations and marginal tooth structure.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹4,250.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
GC Tooth Mousse PlusSpecial Price ₹750.00 was ₹1,400.00 As low as ₹725.00
- Use Tooth Mousse Plus.
- To provide extra protection for teeth.
- After tooth whitening.
- For desensitizing.
- During and/or after orthodontics.
- For medically compromised patients.
- For salivary deficiency; dry mouth.
- For patients with acidic, oral environments
- For erosion and gastric reflex.
- For patients with poor plaque control.