Shivam Industries Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Luting CementSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹690.00 As low as ₹375.00
- Glass Ionomer Type I is suitable for permanent cementations of crowns, bridges veeners and others facings. It can be used as a liner under composites.
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N Starter Kit₹2,855.00 As low as ₹2,650.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Voco Meron Plus Resin Modified Glass ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 was ₹2,150.00
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
- Long elastic phase for convenient excess removal.