3M Espe Filtek Z250XT Universal Restorative - Intro KitSpecial Price ₹5,135.00 was ₹7,350.00 As low as ₹4,800.00
- Z250 XT Nano Hybrid universal dental restorative kit is specifically designed to offer easy to polish and providing good aesthetic result.
Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Flowable CompositeSpecial Price ₹899.00 was ₹1,428.00
- Excellent wetting behaviour allows for convenient application in all areas.
- Outstanding stability – ideal for Class V restorations.
- High level of radiopacity for a sound diagnosis.
- Optimum partner for Tetric N-Ceram.
Coltene Brilliant Ng Universal Composite Syringes RefillsSpecial Price ₹999.00 was ₹2,190.00
- BRILLIANT NG is a universal composite aimed at simplifying the technique of application, achieving excellent aesthetic results.
GC Solare X Refill Composite SyringeSpecial Price ₹1,225.00 was ₹1,350.00 As low as ₹1,199.00
- Remarkable ability to blend into the tooth.
- Non-sticky handling that allows for easy manipulation.
- Plenty of working time under the operator light.
- Easy and quick to polish for a smooth, glossy surface.
- Very low shrinkage stress.
- High fracture toughness.
Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N Collection System Composite KitSpecial Price ₹8,999.00 was ₹13,200.00
- Consistently high bond strength.
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity.
- Acetone free chemistry.
- Comfortable- time saving.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Class I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Preventive resin restorations in molars and premolars.
Anabond Restofill Mini Kit With Flowable & Universal CompositeSpecial Price ₹2,650.00 was ₹2,840.00
- For Strength and Aesthetics in Posterior and Anterior filling.
3M ESPE Filtek Z350 Xt Body Shades Restorative Syringe RefillSpecial Price ₹1,875.00 was ₹2,520.00
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite designed for use in anterior and posterior restorations.
SDI Wave Refill Syringe - 1g - B3Special Price ₹495.00 was ₹550.00 As low as ₹475.00
- Wave is a fluoride releasing flowable radiopaque light cured composite. Wave is directly injected into the cavity preparation for accurate and fast access into all the preparation recesses, providing cavity adaptation.