Diadent 2% Paper Point Millimeter MarkedSpecial Price ₹178.00 was ₹275.00 As low as ₹175.00
- Millimeter Marked Paper Points are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
- DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal.
DiaDent Dia Proseal Epoxy Based Root Canal sealerSpecial Price ₹1,399.00 was ₹1,600.00 As low as ₹1,375.00
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta percha methods.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
Diadent Dia Gun Cordless Backfill Obturation SystemSpecial Price ₹63,200.00 was ₹69,000.00
- Cordless and compact design allows complete freedom of movement.
- Made of superior silver alloy to reduce breakage.
- Fast and continuous flow of filling tightly seals the canal.
- Variable temperature settings (160C, 180C, 200C): Precise control of obturation flow.
- Quick heating system: temperature reaches 200?C within 25 sec. No more waiting.
DiaDent Diapaste Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price ₹1,275.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Barium Sulfate paste for root canal treatment.
- Temporary root filling.
- Root canal filling for primary teeth.
- Use after pulp extirpation treatment.
- Filling on the pulpotomy.
- Temporary Pulp Capping.
- Water Soluble: Easy to clean and remove, reduce operative time.
- Easy and quick access.
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,165.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
Diadent 4% Gutta Percha PointSpecial Price ₹198.00 was ₹310.00
- Dia-ISO GT: complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-Pro ISO GT: The Millimeter-Marked version of Dia-ISO GT. Complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-PRO T: complements ProTaper Files (Millimeter Marked).
- Dia-PRO: complements Profile Series 29 Files.
- Dia-GTP: complements: Profile Greater Taper Files.
Diadent 6% Paper PointsSpecial Price ₹195.00 was ₹310.00
DiaDent Colour Coded Paper Points are made from specially formulated, highly absorbent paper. Each of the Paper Point is individually hand jig rolled to ensure perfect size and firmness. DiaDent Paper Points have been awarded the ISO 9001 and CE Certification insuring, a high standard of design, manufacturing and quality assurance.Learn More
DiaDent Temporary Stopping Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹675.00 was ₹700.00
- Temporization material - provides a complete and hard seel.
- Excellent thermal diagnostic tool that helps locating thermal sensitivity.
- High quality gutta percha.
- Easy to heat.
- Available in white.
Diadent 6% Gutta Percha PointsSpecial Price ₹225.00 was ₹310.00
- DiaDent's Specialty Points are tailor made to complement different kinds of files. Specializing in Gutta Percha points and Paper Points, we carry the most extensive line of Gutta Percha and Paper Points to suit your every need.
Diadent File Hand Grip For Converting Rotary To Hand FileSpecial Price ₹285.00 was ₹300.00
Diadent File Hand Grip
File hand grip makes the Rotary Files ready to use as Hand FilesLearn More
Diadent Dia-PT Files Rotary FilesSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,400.00
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system.
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProTTM.
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm.
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm.
DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Non Standard Pack Of 100Special Price ₹220.00 was ₹310.00
- Exceed ISO specifications
- Using a laser beam (Alvin Machine), each DiaDent point is individually inspected for diameters.
- ISO and ADA standard requires the use of 1/100mm incremental measurement units DiaDent uses 1/100mm increments.
- DiaDent points provide a fast and reliable solution for root canal measuring and filling.
- The points are Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.