View as Grid List
GC CARTRIDGE DISPENSER II(Impression Materials Dispenser)Special Price ₹2,900.00 was ₹3,000.00
- Is used to extrude impression materials. It is designed to work with either 48-50 mL or 75 mL Delivery Systems.
- The isolated barrel cartridge’s design prevents crossover contamination and tip clog.
- Autoclavable dispenser simplifies asepsis.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
Gc G Bond Self Etching Bonding Agent RefillSpecial Price ₹3,899.00 was ₹4,002.00
- No separate etching.
- One coat only.
- Simplified handling technique which saves time - 30 seconds procedure.
- Fastest on the market.
- Three steps lasting 30 seconds only.
- Apply GC G-bond to cut enamel and dentine.
- Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds.
GC Fuji TriageSpecial Price ₹7,250.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Seals and Protects Tooth Enamel.
- Six Times More Fluoride Than Any Other Sealant.
- Releases Fluoride for up to 24 Months to Help Prevent Decay from Acid and Bacteria.
- TRIAGE WHITE is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE PINK offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars.
GC Capsule Mixer CM-II Triturator AmalgamatorSpecial Price ₹17,499.00 was ₹19,999.00
- Digitally controlled high speed capsule mixer with both manual and pre-programmed timing modes. The capsules can be easily installed and removed and the large digital display makes it easy to use and operate. CAPSULE MIXER CM-II will work with virtually all of today’s encapsulated dental materials including amalgam.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹2,399.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
Fuji Digital DIHL Film₹6,950.00
- Neutral color tones comparable to conventional wet processing.
- Contributing to DRYPIX PRIMA, DRYPIX Plus and DRYPIX7000's consistently clear, low-minimum-density images are DI-HL and DI-HL films, whose neutral color tone produces image comparable to those from conventional wet processing.
GC G Bond Intro Kit₹3,870.00
- G-BOND is a new, revolutionary 7th Generation (single component) adhesive that takes the guesswork out of bonding. The unique combination of Phosphoric Acid Ester Monomer and 4-MET Adhesive Technology creates superior etch and adhesion to enamel, in addition to providing a chemical and mechanical seal to dentin (referred to as the Nano Interaction Zone)