View as Grid List
GC Exaflex Addition Silicone PuttySpecial Price ₹5,490.00 was ₹5,890.00
- Material is easy to work with extremely good accuracy and working characteristics.
- Extended Working Time allows for ease of manipulation
- Snap Set with less time required for keep ing tin the mouth. This reduces distortions.
- Improved Thixotropicity: better flow under pressure without being runny
- Penetrates critical hard to reach areas to replicate true accurate details.
- Dimensional Stability : Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,850.00 was ₹3,050.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
- Contains RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) which helps repair and rebuild enamel by replacing the calcium and phosphate lost through acid attack.
- Contains sugar free ingredients that help reduce the level of decay-causing bacteria.
- Chewing will stimulate saliva flow to help neutralize the damage caused by acids in the mouth.
- Recaldent® Tablet
- Fresh Mint Flavour
GC Solare X Restorative Composite KitSpecial Price ₹5,325.00 was ₹5,550.00
- Remarkable ability to blend into the tooth.
- Non-sticky handling that allows for easy manipulation.
- Plenty of working time under the operator light.
- Easy and quick to polish for a smooth, glossy surface.
- Very low shrinkage stress.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,875.00 was ₹3,300.00 As low as ₹2,850.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
GC CARTRIDGE DISPENSER II(Impression Materials Dispenser)Special Price ₹2,900.00 was ₹3,000.00
- Is used to extrude impression materials. It is designed to work with either 48-50 mL or 75 mL Delivery Systems.
- The isolated barrel cartridge’s design prevents crossover contamination and tip clog.
- Autoclavable dispenser simplifies asepsis.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
Gc G Bond Self Etching Bonding Agent RefillSpecial Price ₹3,899.00 was ₹4,002.00
- No separate etching.
- One coat only.
- Simplified handling technique which saves time - 30 seconds procedure.
- Fastest on the market.
- Three steps lasting 30 seconds only.
- Apply GC G-bond to cut enamel and dentine.
- Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds.
GC Fuji TriageSpecial Price ₹7,250.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Seals and Protects Tooth Enamel.
- Six Times More Fluoride Than Any Other Sealant.
- Releases Fluoride for up to 24 Months to Help Prevent Decay from Acid and Bacteria.
- TRIAGE WHITE is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE PINK offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars.
GC Capsule Mixer CM-II Triturator AmalgamatorSpecial Price ₹17,499.00 was ₹19,999.00
- Digitally controlled high speed capsule mixer with both manual and pre-programmed timing modes. The capsules can be easily installed and removed and the large digital display makes it easy to use and operate. CAPSULE MIXER CM-II will work with virtually all of today’s encapsulated dental materials including amalgam.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹2,399.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.