GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,265.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,320.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,295.00
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening.
GC Fuji TriageSpecial Price ₹2,750.00 was ₹3,275.00
- Seals and Protects Tooth Enamel.
- Six Times More Fluoride Than Any Other Sealant.
- Releases Fluoride for up to 24 Months to Help Prevent Decay from Acid and Bacteria.
- TRIAGE WHITE is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE PINK offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars.
GC Fuji VII Glass Ionomer SealentSpecial Price ₹3,099.00 was ₹3,495.00
- Surface protection and fissure protection of erupting molars.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces.
- Caries stabilization and indirect pulp capping of active lesions.
- Intermediate restoration and intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Restoration of micro-cavities.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Lining under composite or amalgam.
GC Fuji Gold Label 2 LC Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,285.00
- Smaller particles.
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- Higher filler loading.
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure.
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,380.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Fuji Digital DIHL Film₹6,950.00
- Neutral color tones comparable to conventional wet processing.
- Contributing to DRYPIX PRIMA, DRYPIX Plus and DRYPIX7000's consistently clear, low-minimum-density images are DI-HL and DI-HL films, whose neutral color tone produces image comparable to those from conventional wet processing.
GC Soft Liner Temporary Relining Material & Tissue ConditionerSpecial Price ₹4,850.00 was ₹5,150.00
- Good surface tension retention effect.
- Low heat development.
- Supports healing process.
GC CARTRIDGE DISPENSER II(Impression Materials Dispenser)Special Price ₹2,900.00 was ₹3,000.00
- Is used to extrude impression materials. It is designed to work with either 48-50 mL or 75 mL Delivery Systems.
- The isolated barrel cartridge’s design prevents crossover contamination and tip clog.
- Autoclavable dispenser simplifies asepsis.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
GC Reline SoftSpecial Price ₹7,700.00 was ₹7,835.00
- Soft Silicone Relining Material
- GC RELINE Soft is cold-cure reline material in automix cartridges.
- GC RELINE Soft is a resilient, chairside vinyl polysiloxane denture reline used when the patient requires a soft, temporary liner in upper or lower, partial or full dentures. The average duration for this product is 6 to 12 months.
GC Exaflex Addition Silicone PuttySpecial Price ₹5,490.00 was ₹5,890.00
- Material is easy to work with extremely good accuracy and working characteristics.
- Extended Working Time allows for ease of manipulation
- Snap Set with less time required for keep ing tin the mouth. This reduces distortions.
- Improved Thixotropicity: better flow under pressure without being runny
- Penetrates critical hard to reach areas to replicate true accurate details.
- Dimensional Stability : Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.