View as Grid List
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,320.00 was ₹1,510.00
- gc type 2
GC Fuji TriageSpecial Price ₹7,250.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Seals and Protects Tooth Enamel.
- Six Times More Fluoride Than Any Other Sealant.
- Releases Fluoride for up to 24 Months to Help Prevent Decay from Acid and Bacteria.
- TRIAGE WHITE is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE PINK offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars.
GC Fuji VII Glass Ionomer Sealent₹3,650.00
- Surface protection and fissure protection of erupting molars.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces.
- Caries stabilization and indirect pulp capping of active lesions.
- Intermediate restoration and intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Restoration of micro-cavities.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Lining under composite or amalgam.
GC Fuji Gold Label 2 LC Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,510.00
- Smaller particles.
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- Higher filler loading.
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure.
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Fuji Digital DIHL Film₹6,950.00
- Neutral color tones comparable to conventional wet processing.
- Contributing to DRYPIX PRIMA, DRYPIX Plus and DRYPIX7000's consistently clear, low-minimum-density images are DI-HL and DI-HL films, whose neutral color tone produces image comparable to those from conventional wet processing.
GC Soft Liner Temporary Relining Material & Tissue ConditionerSpecial Price ₹4,850.00 was ₹5,150.00
- Good surface tension retention effect.
- Low heat development.
- Supports healing process.
GC CARTRIDGE DISPENSER II(Impression Materials Dispenser)Special Price ₹2,900.00 was ₹3,000.00
- Is used to extrude impression materials. It is designed to work with either 48-50 mL or 75 mL Delivery Systems.
- The isolated barrel cartridge’s design prevents crossover contamination and tip clog.
- Autoclavable dispenser simplifies asepsis.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
GC Reline SoftSpecial Price ₹7,700.00 was ₹7,835.00
- Soft Silicone Relining Material
- GC RELINE Soft is cold-cure reline material in automix cartridges.
- GC RELINE Soft is a resilient, chairside vinyl polysiloxane denture reline used when the patient requires a soft, temporary liner in upper or lower, partial or full dentures. The average duration for this product is 6 to 12 months.
GC Exaflex Addition Silicone PuttySpecial Price ₹5,490.00 was ₹5,890.00
- Material is easy to work with extremely good accuracy and working characteristics.
- Extended Working Time allows for ease of manipulation
- Snap Set with less time required for keep ing tin the mouth. This reduces distortions.
- Improved Thixotropicity: better flow under pressure without being runny
- Penetrates critical hard to reach areas to replicate true accurate details.
- Dimensional Stability : Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
GC Coe Soft Professional Package Tissue Conditioner & Relining MaterialSpecial Price ₹4,875.00 was ₹5,252.00
- GC Coe Comfort: Acrylic temporary relining material also suitable as a functional impression material. GC Coe Soft: Acrylic temporary relining material to buffer masticatory pressure for partial and full dentures.
- Delayed final setting, material reaches final hardness after 3-4 days.
- Supports the healing process, between 1-2 weeks.
- For long term temporary relining of 3-6 months.
GC EverStick C&B Splinting MaterialSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹3,350.00
- Reliable and aesthetic way to replace missing teeth during one visit
- Tooth tissue preserving approach
- Perfect for urgent situations and trauma cases to provide an immediate solution to replace missing teeth
- Economical alternative in case of extensive restorative needs
- Ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations
GC Capsule Mixer CM-II Triturator AmalgamatorSpecial Price ₹17,499.00 was ₹19,999.00
- Digitally controlled high speed capsule mixer with both manual and pre-programmed timing modes. The capsules can be easily installed and removed and the large digital display makes it easy to use and operate. CAPSULE MIXER CM-II will work with virtually all of today’s encapsulated dental materials including amalgam.
GC G-Premio BOND Light Cured Adhesive Universal₹4,699.00
- Low pH (1.5) provides effective and consistent bonding.
- Use in all total-etch, self-etch and selective etch bonding techniques.
- Low film thickness (3 microns) enables use with resin cements to bond indirect restorations.
- Universal (8th generation) bonding agent for use in direct and indirect procedures and treatment of hypersensitivity.
- Up to 5 minutes working time.
- Consistent bond strength with easy application.
GC Pattern Resin LS Self Cure Acrylic Resin For Post FabricationSpecial Price ₹4,825.00 was ₹4,970.00
- Low polymerization shrinkage.
- Greater accuracy and dimensional stability.
- Improved defined margins.
- High strength; ultra smooth surface.
- No distortion.
- Strength is not compromised, even in thin layers.
GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹4,250.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
GC G Bond Intro Kit₹3,870.00
- G-BOND is a new, revolutionary 7th Generation (single component) adhesive that takes the guesswork out of bonding. The unique combination of Phosphoric Acid Ester Monomer and 4-MET Adhesive Technology creates superior etch and adhesion to enamel, in addition to providing a chemical and mechanical seal to dentin (referred to as the Nano Interaction Zone)
GC EverX PosteriorSpecial Price ₹4,499.00 was ₹4,999.00
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fracture in the restoration.
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentine and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration.
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation.
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously.
Gc G Bond Self Etching Bonding Agent RefillSpecial Price ₹3,899.00 was ₹4,002.00
- No separate etching.
- One coat only.
- Simplified handling technique which saves time - 30 seconds procedure.
- Fastest on the market.
- Three steps lasting 30 seconds only.
- Apply GC G-bond to cut enamel and dentine.
- Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds.
GC G Aenial Anterior PosteriorSpecial Price ₹2,899.00 was ₹2,990.00
- Excellent handling.
- Effortless manipulation.
- Excellent consistency and working times suited for every dentist’s needs.
- Natural reflectivity creates invisibility.
- High light scattering properties creates chameleon effect .
- Forward thinking shading conceptPolish quickly and easily into a smooth and glossy surface.
GC G Aenial Universal Flo Flowable Composite SyringeSpecial Price ₹3,675.00 was ₹3,995.00
- Longevity and Endurance.
- Fluidity and Placement
- Shade Range.
- Economical & Ergonomical Dispensing.
GC Aroma Fine Plus Alginate Impression MaterialSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹425.00
- Ultra Fine Alginate Particles with enhanced powder water affinity and improved mixing properties.
- Flows under light pressure giving a smooth, homogeneous result.
- Increased patient acceptance as Aroma Fine is tasteless hence.
- it will not stimulate salivary flow.
- Has a refreshing spearmint smell.
GC G Coat Plus LCSpecial Price ₹3,765.00 was ₹3,775.00
- Provides a clear, glossy surface for composite resins, glass ionomers, jacket crowns, veneers and provisionals.
- Protects glass ionomer restorations against excessive water contamination during initial cure.
- Increases wear resistance of restorations.
- Restores aesthetic appearance and marginal integrity when used to repair the interface between restorations and marginal tooth structure.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary Cement₹2,218.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
GC Solare X Restorative Composite KitSpecial Price ₹5,325.00 was ₹5,550.00
- Remarkable ability to blend into the tooth.
- Non-sticky handling that allows for easy manipulation.
- Plenty of working time under the operator light.
- Easy and quick to polish for a smooth, glossy surface.
- Very low shrinkage stress.
GC G-CEM LINKACE Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹5,950.00 was ₹6,550.00
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure.
- G-CEM LinkAces high flexural and bond strengths prevent loss of retention even when a classical preparation is not possible.
- G-CEM LinkAce is HEMA-free and shows very low water uptake, delivering exceptional colour stability.
GC Dentin Conditioner Polyacrylic acid cavity conditioner₹750.00
- Improves the marginal seal.
- Longevity of the restoration.
- Leaves smear plugs in the tubules.
- Less risk of post operative sensitivity.
- Blue tinting.
- Application control.