GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹4,250.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,320.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,295.00
- gc type 2
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,875.00 was ₹3,300.00 As low as ₹2,850.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
GC Fuji Gold Label 2 LC Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,285.00
- Smaller particles.
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- Higher filler loading.
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure.
GC Fuji ORTHO LC Glass ionomer Light cured Cement For orthodontic BracketSpecial Price ₹4,450.00 was ₹4,540.00
Light Curing Glass Ionomer Cement for Orthodontic BondingLearn More