View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Platina Hi Gloss Composite Polishing PasteSpecial Price ₹395.00 was ₹475.00 As low as ₹390.00
- Final polishing of composite restorations or veneers.
- Non splatter-non drying formula.
- Spearmint flavored.
- With potassium nitrate topical desensitizer.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond Dc Dual Cure Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,425.00
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers.
- Direct, light cured/self cure composite restorations and core build-up.
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers.
- Endodontic post cementation.
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel.
- Dual cure versatility.
- Reduced post operative sensitivity.
Prevest Denpro Spectra Oral Prophylaxis Polishing Paste 75gmSpecial Price ₹128.00 was ₹150.00
- Polishing after scaling.
- Removal of dental tartar.
- Oil free formulation.
- Fluoride release formula.
- Splatter free paste.
- Excellent stain removal and polishing.
- Available in five different flavors with fine, medium & coarse grit.
Prevest Denpro Alvocure For Dry Socket Treatment & Post Extraction DressingSpecial Price ₹775.00 was ₹850.00 As low as ₹740.00
- Treatment of dry sockets.
- Post extratction dressing.
- Quick and easy one step treatment.
- Antimicrobial action due to the presence of iodoform.
- Fibrous consistency - very easy to apply.
Prevest Denpro PF Seal Pit And Fissure SealantSpecial Price ₹640.00 was ₹850.00 As low as ₹625.00
- Sealing/Filling of the pit and fissure.
- Filling of the small caries.
- Filling of the deciduous teeth.
- New resin formula for strong & long lasting sealant.
- Contains Amorphous Calcium Phospate (ACP).
- Convenient flow through tips.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Flo Flowable Composite Intro KitSpecial Price ₹640.00 was ₹800.00 As low as ₹595.00
- Filling of smaller cavities.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration class III to V.
- Repairs of fillings & veneers.
- Optimal flowability.
- Higher filler loading of 70% w/w.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Lower polymerisation shrinkage.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
Prevest Denpro Calcium Hydroxide PowderSpecial Price ₹64.00 was ₹70.00 As low as ₹60.00
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.
Prevest Micron Dentin Conditioner Polyacrylic Acid SolutionSpecial Price ₹525.00 was ₹600.00
- Removal of dentinal Smear Layer.
- To Condition the dentine.
Prevest Denpro Apacal ART Pulp Liner WIth HydroxyapetiteSpecial Price ₹1,080.00 was ₹1,350.00
- Direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Protective base/liner under composites, amalgams cements and other base materials.
- Accelerated release of calcium ions.
- Accelerated formation of dentine bridge.
- Contains barium zirconate for better radioopacity and biocompatibility.
Prevest Dolo Endogel EDTA Gel Intro PackSpecial Price ₹200.00 was ₹250.00
- For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 17% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Syringe tip delivery. Unsurpassed chelating action.
Prevest Denpro Zical Root Canal Sealent Automix SyringeSpecial Price ₹685.00 was ₹790.00
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha points.
- Antibacterial and non inflammatory.
- Based on Grossman's Formula.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Silky Putty Intro PackSpecial Price ₹1,075.00 was ₹1,375.00
- Impression of crown or bridge.
- Impression of partial denture.
- Cavity impression of facing, inlay, onlay etc.
- Extremely smooth.
- Accurate and easy to mix.
- Dimensional stability.
- Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
- Hydrophilic properties.
- High elasticity -Tear resistant.