Prevest Denpro Micron Luting-Lonomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹760.00 was ₹950.00
Micron Luting is a convenient self curing, fine particle, fluoride releasing, glass ionomer luting cement for crowns, bridges, securing inlays, onlays, post, and orthodontic brackets.Learn More
Prevest DenPro Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Orafil G Temporary Filling Material Prevest DenproSpecial Price ₹189.00 was ₹375.00
Prevest Orafil G
Ready to use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.Learn More
Prevest Denpro Zinconol-Polymer Reinforced ZOE CementSpecial Price ₹185.00 was ₹240.00
Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.Learn More
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement GICSpecial Price ₹1,040.00 was ₹1,280.00 As low as ₹999.00
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior-Glass Ionomer Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹787.00 was ₹1,050.00
Glass ionomer restorative self cure in handmix version for restoration of primary teeth, core build up.Learn More
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹650.00 was ₹820.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.