Cements, liners & adhesives
View as Grid List
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹650.00 was ₹820.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
Voco Meron Application Capsules Glass ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,000.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Glass ionomer luting cement.
- Sizeable amount available per capsule – also suitable for large restorations.
- Flowable during application, stable during transfer to the oral cavity.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continuous release of fluoride.
- No known postoperative sensitivities.
- metal-based crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- metal-based and high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
GC G-CEM LINKACE Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹5,950.00 was ₹6,550.00
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure.
- G-CEM LinkAces high flexural and bond strengths prevent loss of retention even when a classical preparation is not possible.
- G-CEM LinkAce is HEMA-free and shows very low water uptake, delivering exceptional colour stability.
Shivam Industries Tempfil Plus Temporary Filling Material With Fluoride & Pink ColourSpecial Price ₹135.00 was ₹260.00 As low as ₹125.00
- Tempfil G Plus is a chemically hardening, radio-opaque,pink filing material containing flouride and is used for temporary filling of dental cavities.
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Coltene Temposil 2 White Silicone Based Temporary Cement Intro KitSpecial Price ₹2,285.00 was ₹2,400.00
- The temporary A-silicone-cement TempoSIL 2 guarantees optimal adhesion on different surfaces as well as superior marginal integrity.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Refill Self Adhesive Resin Cement Clear ShadeSpecial Price ₹2,625.00 was ₹3,800.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.