Cements, liners & adhesives
Coltene Solocem Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹1,845.00 was ₹2,000.00
SoloCem is a self-adhesive resin cement with antibacterial zinc oxide that ensures reliable, tight restoration, in concert with a particularly low level of shrinkage. This dual-curing cement achieves outstanding adhesion values that guarantee durable stability on the enamel and dentine without bonding.Learn More
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹175.00 was ₹240.00 As low as ₹150.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,320.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,295.00
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening.
Prevest DenPro Micron Bioactive Hydroxyapatite Modified Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,616.00 As low as ₹1,575.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Prevest Denpro Orafil G Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹180.00 was ₹255.00 As low as ₹165.00
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹4,250.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
Ammdent Gi Fill Regular Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹580.00 As low as ₹375.00
- For GIC filling an Core Built UP with excellent strength Type-ll Glass ionomer cement
Ketac Molar Quick Aplicap Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement₹9,500.00
Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.Learn More
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,199.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
Kerr Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,075.00 was ₹1,350.00 As low as ₹1,050.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.