Cements, liners & adhesives
View as Grid List
Voco Quick Up Self Cure MaterialSpecial Price ₹5,075.00 was ₹5,250.00
- Quite simple chairside use.
- High strength values.
- Complete set for immediate use, including checking and blockout material for primary structures that require protection, e.g., implants.
- Ideal combination of self-curing luting material and light-curing correction material.
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N Glass Ionomer Cement Starter KitSpecial Price ₹2,699.00 was ₹3,760.00 As low as ₹2,650.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Prime Dental Eugenol Used With Zinc Oxide For Temporary FillingSpecial Price ₹85.00 was ₹90.00
- Used with zinc oxide for temporary filling.
Medicept Polycem Zinc Poly Carboxylate Cement Large PackSpecial Price ₹1,875.00 was ₹1,900.00
- This cement builds on the proven performance of zinc polycarboxylate cements.
Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement BIG PackSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹3,838.00
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,165.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
Voco Amalgam LinerSpecial Price ₹4,299.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Dentine sealing under amalgam fillings.
- Sealing of cements before applying amalgam.
- Sealing of amalgam fillings immediately after application.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Insulation against chemical and bacterial influences.
- Reduces the risk of leakage and secondary caries.
- Binds excess mercury.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,380.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
Ammdent Gi Fill Premium Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹695.00 was ₹823.00
- For GIC filling an Core Built UP with excellent strength Type-ll Glass ionomer cement
Shofu Glasionomer Cement CX-Plus Glass Ionomer CapsuleSpecial Price ₹6,675.00 was ₹8,640.00
- A radio-opaque glass ionomer luting material is now available in capsules for a simple, fast and predictable application. An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement with prolonged working time.
3M ESPE Relyx Temp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹1,650.00 was ₹2,060.00
- RelyX™ Temp NE is Eugenol-free, therefore universally applicable, independent on whether subsequent cementations are performed conventionally or adhesively.
Prevest Denpro Eugenol 110MlSpecial Price ₹499.00 was ₹535.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.