Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
GC Fuji VII Glass Ionomer SealentSpecial Price ₹3,099.00 was ₹3,495.00
- Surface protection and fissure protection of erupting molars.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces.
- Caries stabilization and indirect pulp capping of active lesions.
- Intermediate restoration and intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Restoration of micro-cavities.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Lining under composite or amalgam.
3M ESPE Ketac Universal Glass Ionomer Restorative-Intro Kit A3Special Price ₹599.00 was ₹990.00
- It has a low stickiness to the dental instruments- so it is easy to place and sculpt.
Prime Dent Dual Cure Automix Dental Luting Cement 10 gram Syringe₹2,495.00
- The cement is for use in final cementations of implant prosthesis, crown and bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, cementation of posts & pins and periodontal splinting.
Prevest Denpro Self Lute Resin Based Luting Cement Intro KitSpecial Price ₹1,440.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts) made of:
- Metal and metal ceramics.
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal Durability and reliability with all indirect restorations.
- High bond strength and excellent marginal sealing Low Solubility.
- Simple to use, self adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹787.00 was ₹1,050.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
Prevest Denpro PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price ₹405.00 was ₹475.00 As low as ₹399.00
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ Zinc Phosphate CementSpecial Price ₹310.00 was ₹390.00 As low as ₹290.00
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontic brackets.
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity.
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
- Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹185.00 was ₹240.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Denpro Zitemp Quick Set ZOE CementSpecial Price ₹138.00 was ₹165.00
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Easy mix powder liquid composition.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Core DC Flo Core Buid Up CompositeSpecial Price ₹1,835.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Core build-up, for vital as well as non-vital teeth.
- Luting of fibre-reinforced resin posts.
- Light curing for time saving application.
- Additional chemical curing for complete polymerisation.
- Low heat development even in bulk application.
- Flowable, non slumping formula for convenient placement.
- Low shrinkage properties.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Ultra D/C Dure Cure Resin CementSpecial Price ₹1,270.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,240.00
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Dual curing-light and self curing (Initial set time 2 minutes, final set time 5 minutes).
- Low film thickness - Low solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Denpro Orafil G Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹205.00 was ₹255.00
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.