Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
Voco Meron Application Capsules Glass ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,299.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Glass ionomer luting cement.
- Sizeable amount available per capsule – also suitable for large restorations.
- Flowable during application, stable during transfer to the oral cavity.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continuous release of fluoride.
- No known postoperative sensitivities.
- metal-based crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- metal-based and high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
Shivam Industries Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Luting CementSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹690.00 As low as ₹375.00
- Glass Ionomer Type I is suitable for permanent cementations of crowns, bridges veeners and others facings. It can be used as a liner under composites.
Prevest DenPro Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionmer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,616.00 As low as ₹1,550.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Angelus MTA Repair HP Bioceramic Cement 2 Capsule PackSpecial Price ₹2,250.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Angelus MTA Repair HP is bio ceramic cement with tungstate of calcium and organic plasticizer exhibits high plasticity.
Voco Ionoseal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement Single SyringeSpecial Price ₹2,350.00 was ₹2,500.00
- Lining under all types of filling material.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Ready-for-use one-component material.
- Time-saving: light-curing in seconds.
- Quick and hygienic application
DTech Restore Glass Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price ₹360.00 was ₹425.00 As low as ₹350.00
- Glass Polyalkenoate Cement
- A truly economical restorative cement.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹525.00 was ₹695.00 As low as ₹450.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
Ammdent Gi Fill Regular Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹580.00 As low as ₹375.00
- For GIC filling an Core Built UP with excellent strength Type-ll Glass ionomer cement
Tokuyama Tokuso Ionomer Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,925.00 was ₹3,200.00
- TOKUYAMA Tokuso Glass Ionomer Luting Cement is a glass-ionomer luting cement which offers superior adhesion, high adhesive strength with less harmful effects to the pulp.
Prevest Denpro Zitemp Quick Set ZOE CementSpecial Price ₹138.00 was ₹165.00 As low as ₹135.00
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Easy mix powder liquid composition.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹2,399.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,875.00 was ₹3,300.00 As low as ₹2,850.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
Prevest Denpro OraTemp NE Manual Mix Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹590.00 was ₹820.00 As low as ₹585.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.