Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹187.00 was ₹300.00 As low as ₹184.00
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,799.00 was ₹8,000.00
- Self-adhesive: saves time – no separate primer or conditioner needed.
- Thixotropic: no unwanted run-off, no rotating instruments needed for excess removal.
- Specifically suited for zirconia-based pieces.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
Ivoclar Vivadent Multilink N System Pack Resin CementSpecial Price ₹6,950.00 was ₹11,157.00
- The universal luting composite system Multilink N is suitable for the adhesive cementation of metal, metall-ceramic, all-ceramic and composite resing restorations.
- The luting composite and self-etch adhesive (Multilink N Primer) of the Multilink N-System are specially co-ordinated.
Medicept XtraCem Type 2 Restorative Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,099.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Excellent early translucency – Superior aesthetics.
- Exceptional strength – Long lasting restorations.
- Packable consistency – For ease of handling.
Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ Zinc Phosphate CementSpecial Price ₹310.00 was ₹390.00 As low as ₹290.00
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontic brackets.
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity.
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
- Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
Voco Ionofil Molar Packable glass ionomer filling cementSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 was ₹1,450.00
- Class I restoration (non occlusion-bearing).
- Long-term temporary class I and II restoration.
- Lining and build-up fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of V-shaped defects and cervical enamel erosions.
- Very good packability.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- Good adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Very durable fillings.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Shivam Industries Zinc Oxide Eugenol Cement Quick SetSpecial Price ₹149.00 was ₹180.00 As low as ₹145.00
- Easy mix rapid setting zinc oxide – eugenol cement for thermal insulation and temporary restoration.
3M ESPE Ketac Cem Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,575.00 was ₹3,500.00 As low as ₹2,525.00
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
Shofu Zirconomer Improved Zirconia Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹2,975.00 was ₹4,104.00
- Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam.
Ketac Molar Quick Aplicap Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement₹9,500.00
Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.Learn More
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹650.00 was ₹820.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
Voco Quick Up Self Cure MaterialSpecial Price ₹5,075.00 was ₹5,250.00
- Quite simple chairside use.
- High strength values.
- Complete set for immediate use, including checking and blockout material for primary structures that require protection, e.g., implants.
- Ideal combination of self-curing luting material and light-curing correction material.