Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
3M ESPE Ketac N100 Light Curing Resin Modified GIC A3 ShadeSpecial Price ₹7,499.00 was ₹8,880.00
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹187.00 was ₹300.00 As low as ₹184.00
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Ivoclar Vivadent Vivaglass CEM PL Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,650.00 was ₹3,350.00
- Inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of metal.
- Crowns and bridges made of high-strength ceramics.
- Metal posts as well as indirect metal post and core complexes.
- Orthodontic bands.
- Ready-made steel crowns.
Ammdent CanalSolve R Gutta Percha Solvent For Resin Based SealersSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹552.00
- Canalsolve-R is a Root Canal filling remover, removes both GP points and Resin based sealer .
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior-Glass Ionomer Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹787.00 was ₹1,050.00
Glass ionomer restorative self cure in handmix version for restoration of primary teeth, core build up.Learn More
Voco Ionofil Molar Packable glass ionomer filling cementSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 was ₹1,450.00
- Class I restoration (non occlusion-bearing).
- Long-term temporary class I and II restoration.
- Lining and build-up fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of V-shaped defects and cervical enamel erosions.
- Very good packability.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- Good adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Very durable fillings.
GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹4,250.00 was ₹4,400.00
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,875.00 was ₹3,300.00 As low as ₹2,850.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹650.00 was ₹820.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
Voco Quick Up Self Cure MaterialSpecial Price ₹5,700.00 was ₹5,750.00
- Quite simple chairside use.
- High strength values.
- Complete set for immediate use, including checking and blockout material for primary structures that require protection, e.g., implants.
- Ideal combination of self-curing luting material and light-curing correction material.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Refill Self Adhesive Resin Cement Clear ShadeSpecial Price ₹2,764.00 was ₹2,790.00 As low as ₹2,600.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
D-Tech Restore Glass GIC Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price ₹370.00 was ₹425.00 As low as ₹365.00
- Glass Polyalkenoate Cement
- A truly economical restorative cement.
Medicept XtraCem Type 2 Restorative Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,099.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Excellent early translucency – Superior aesthetics.
- Exceptional strength – Long lasting restorations.
- Packable consistency – For ease of handling.
Ketac Molar Quick Aplicap Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement₹9,500.00
Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.Learn More
VOCO Bifix Se Dual Curing Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹3,790.00 was ₹4,000.00
- No etching, no bonding.
- Short intraoral setting time.
- Easiest excess removal.
- Very low water solubility.
- Excellent adhesion to all restoration surfaces, including zirconium dioxide.
- No mixing errors.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Available in a choice of three colours.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
Shivam Industries Tempfil Plus Temporary Filling Material With Fluoride & Pink ColourSpecial Price ₹135.00 was ₹260.00 As low as ₹125.00
- Tempfil G Plus is a chemically hardening, radio-opaque,pink filing material containing flouride and is used for temporary filling of dental cavities.
3M ESPE Ketac Cem Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,575.00 was ₹3,500.00 As low as ₹2,525.00
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
Shofu Zirconomer Improved Zirconia Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹2,780.00 was ₹3,120.00
- Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam.
Angelus MTA Repair HP Bioceramic Cement 5 Capsule PackSpecial Price ₹5,525.00 was ₹5,700.00
- Angelus MTA Repair HP is bio ceramic cement with tungstate of calcium and organic plasticizer exhibits high plasticity.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Core DC Flo-Core Buid Up CompositeSpecial Price ₹1,835.00 was ₹2,000.00
Fusion Core DC Flo is a dual cure, radiopaque, two component, core build-up material in a convenient automix delivery syringe.Learn More
Voco Ionostar Molar Application Capsules Glass ionomer Restorative material₹1,750.00
- Variable mixing time for adjustment of consistency.
- Easy application and perfect marginal adaptation.
- Can be modelled immediately after insertion without sticking to the instrument.
- In VOCO´s new application capsule, easy activation without activator.
- The new capsule design reaches smaller cavities and difficult-to-access areas in the mouth.
- High compressive strength and abrasion resistance.
- With proven VOCO glass technology.
- Restorations of non occlusion-bearing class I cavities.
- Semi-permanent restorations of class I and II cavities.
- Restorations of cervical lesions, class V cavities, root caries.
- Restorations of class III cavities.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Prime Dental Zinc Oxide For Temporary Filling Material₹70.00
- Dental grade.
- Temporary filling material.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Chroma Self Etch Self Adhesive Resin Cement RefillsSpecial Price ₹3,099.00 was ₹4,600.00
- Enhanced Bond Strength.
- Dual-Barrel Automix Delivery System.
- One-Peel Cleanup.
Coltene Solocem Self Adhesive Resin Cement Refill Kit 10.5gmSpecial Price ₹3,399.00 was ₹4,200.00
SoloCem is a self-adhesive resin cement with antibacterial zinc oxide that ensures reliable, tight restoration, in concert with a particularly low level of shrinkage. This dual-curing cement achieves outstanding adhesion values that guarantee durable stability on the enamel and dentine without bonding.Learn More
VOCO Clip F Syringes light-curing temporary filling materialSpecial Price ₹2,800.00 was ₹2,900.00
- Easy to place – easy to remove in one piece.
- No damage to preparation boundaries.
- Time-saving and economical.
- Tight margins and durable.
- Specifically useful in inlay/onlay technique.
GC Fuji Gold Label 2 LC Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,285.00
- Smaller particles.
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- Higher filler loading.
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure.
Ammdent Gi Fill Regular Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹320.00 was ₹580.00
- For GIC filling an Core Built UP with excellent strength Type-ll Glass ionomer cement
Shofu Glasionomer Cement CX-Plus Glass Ionomer CapsuleSpecial Price ₹6,675.00 was ₹8,640.00
- A radio-opaque glass ionomer luting material is now available in capsules for a simple, fast and predictable application. An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement with prolonged working time.
Premier Dental Nextemp - Temporary Resin Cement Discontinued₹1,600.00
- NexTemp™ temporary cement continues to be well received by dental practitioners.
3M ESPE Ketac N100 Light Curing Resin Modified GIC A2 ShadeSpecial Price ₹7,499.00 was ₹8,940.00
Prevest Denpro Zinconol-Polymer Reinforced ZOE CementSpecial Price ₹185.00 was ₹240.00
Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.Learn More
Voco Meron Application Capsules Glass ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,000.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Glass ionomer luting cement.
- Sizeable amount available per capsule – also suitable for large restorations.
- Flowable during application, stable during transfer to the oral cavity.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continuous release of fluoride.
- No known postoperative sensitivities.
- metal-based crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- metal-based and high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
GC G-CEM LINKACE Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹5,950.00 was ₹6,550.00
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure.
- G-CEM LinkAces high flexural and bond strengths prevent loss of retention even when a classical preparation is not possible.
- G-CEM LinkAce is HEMA-free and shows very low water uptake, delivering exceptional colour stability.
D-Tech IonoSet Universal Glass Ionomer Cement GIC LiquidSpecial Price ₹335.00 was ₹350.00
- D-Tech universal liquid can be used for both Type I (luting) and Type II (restorative) Glass Inomer cements
Prevest DenPro Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement GICSpecial Price ₹1,040.00 was ₹1,280.00 As low as ₹999.00
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
GC Fuji Type 9 Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,850.00 was ₹3,050.00 As low as ₹2,655.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Ammdent Temp-Ting Non Eugenol Temporary Luting MaterialSpecial Price ₹635.00 was ₹751.00
- Ammdent Tempting is a Non -Eugenol Hydraulic Temporary Luting Material
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,165.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,320.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,295.00
- gc type 2
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N Glass Ionomer Cement Starter KitSpecial Price ₹2,699.00 was ₹3,760.00 As low as ₹2,650.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Medicept Polycem Zinc Poly Carboxylate Cement Small PackSpecial Price ₹775.00 was ₹800.00
- This cement builds on the proven performance of zinc polycarboxylate cements.
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Regular PackSpecial Price ₹2,099.00 was ₹2,400.00
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening.
Prevest Denpro Micron Luting-Lonomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹760.00 was ₹950.00
Micron Luting is a convenient self curing, fine particle, fluoride releasing, glass ionomer luting cement for crowns, bridges, securing inlays, onlays, post, and orthodontic brackets.Learn More
Voco Ionolux Light Curing Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price ₹3,100.00 was ₹4,900.00
- Restorations class III an V, especially cervical fillings and root caries.
- Fillings on deciduous teeth.
- Small class I fillings.
- Temporary fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately.
- Does not stick to the instrument.
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling.
- No varnish required.
- Ideal for Sandwich technique.