Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price ₹187.00 was ₹300.00 As low as ₹184.00
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,799.00 was ₹8,000.00
- Self-adhesive: saves time – no separate primer or conditioner needed.
- Thixotropic: no unwanted run-off, no rotating instruments needed for excess removal.
- Specifically suited for zirconia-based pieces.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Refill Self Adhesive Resin Cement Clear ShadeSpecial Price ₹2,625.00 was ₹3,800.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
Prime Dental Eugenol Used With Zinc Oxide For Temporary FillingSpecial Price ₹85.00 was ₹90.00
- Used with zinc oxide for temporary filling.
Medicept Glass Ionomer Universal Liquid For Type 1 And Type 2 GicSpecial Price ₹770.00 was ₹900.00 As low as ₹665.00
- A Universal Glass Ionomer Liquid which can be used with glass ionomer restorative and luting.
Prevest DenPro Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement BIG PackSpecial Price ₹3,200.00 was ₹3,400.00
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.
Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ Zinc Phosphate CementSpecial Price ₹310.00 was ₹390.00 As low as ₹290.00
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontic brackets.
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity.
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
- Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
Voco Ionofil Molar Packable glass ionomer filling cementSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 was ₹1,450.00
- Class I restoration (non occlusion-bearing).
- Long-term temporary class I and II restoration.
- Lining and build-up fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of V-shaped defects and cervical enamel erosions.
- Very good packability.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- Good adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Very durable fillings.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Shofu HybBond Resiglass Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) CementSpecial Price ₹2,799.00 was ₹4,104.00
- A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
Medicept Polycem Zinc Poly Carboxylate Cement Small PackSpecial Price ₹775.00 was ₹800.00
- This cement builds on the proven performance of zinc polycarboxylate cements.