Glass Ionomer Cements
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N Glass Ionomer Cement Starter KitSpecial Price ₹2,699.00 was ₹3,760.00 As low as ₹2,650.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Voco Meron Plus Resin Modified Glass ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 was ₹2,150.00
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
- Long elastic phase for convenient excess removal.
Ammdent Gi Fill Regular Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹345.00 was ₹580.00 As low as ₹340.00
- For GIC filling an Core Built UP with excellent strength Type-ll Glass ionomer cement
GC Fuji VII Glass Ionomer SealentSpecial Price ₹3,099.00 was ₹3,495.00
- Surface protection and fissure protection of erupting molars.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces.
- Caries stabilization and indirect pulp capping of active lesions.
- Intermediate restoration and intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Restoration of micro-cavities.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Lining under composite or amalgam.
Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,499.00 was ₹2,300.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Shofu Glasionomer Cement CX-Plus Glass Ionomer CapsuleSpecial Price ₹6,675.00 was ₹8,640.00
- A radio-opaque glass ionomer luting material is now available in capsules for a simple, fast and predictable application. An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement with prolonged working time.
Voco Ionofil Molar Packable glass ionomer filling cementSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 was ₹1,450.00
- Class I restoration (non occlusion-bearing).
- Long-term temporary class I and II restoration.
- Lining and build-up fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of V-shaped defects and cervical enamel erosions.
- Very good packability.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- Good adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Very durable fillings.
Shofu Zirconomer Improved Zirconia Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹2,975.00 was ₹4,104.00
- Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam.
Voco Ionoseal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement Single SyringeSpecial Price ₹2,350.00 was ₹2,500.00
- Lining under all types of filling material.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Ready-for-use one-component material.
- Time-saving: light-curing in seconds.
- Quick and hygienic application
Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,075.00 was ₹1,350.00 As low as ₹1,050.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,270.00 was ₹1,440.00 As low as ₹1,250.00
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.