Glass Ionomer Cements
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,799.00 was ₹8,000.00
- Self-adhesive: saves time – no separate primer or conditioner needed.
- Thixotropic: no unwanted run-off, no rotating instruments needed for excess removal.
- Specifically suited for zirconia-based pieces.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,299.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Immediately packable.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- 40% more available cement than from comparable capsules for toothshaded restorations.
- Safe adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Stable fillings without marginal gaps.
- Continuous high fluoride release.
- Tooth-like aesthetic translucency.
Kavo Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement KitSpecial Price ₹1,499.00 was ₹2,500.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Shofu Glasionomer Cement CX-Plus Glass Ionomer CapsuleSpecial Price ₹6,675.00 was ₹8,640.00
- A radio-opaque glass ionomer luting material is now available in capsules for a simple, fast and predictable application. An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement with prolonged working time.
Voco Ionostar Molar Application Capsules Glass ionomer Restorative material₹1,750.00
- Variable mixing time for adjustment of consistency.
- Easy application and perfect marginal adaptation.
- Can be modelled immediately after insertion without sticking to the instrument.
- In VOCO´s new application capsule, easy activation without activator.
- The new capsule design reaches smaller cavities and difficult-to-access areas in the mouth.
- High compressive strength and abrasion resistance.
- With proven VOCO glass technology.
- Restorations of non occlusion-bearing class I cavities.
- Semi-permanent restorations of class I and II cavities.
- Restorations of cervical lesions, class V cavities, root caries.
- Restorations of class III cavities.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Voco Meron Application Capsules Glass ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,000.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Glass ionomer luting cement.
- Sizeable amount available per capsule – also suitable for large restorations.
- Flowable during application, stable during transfer to the oral cavity.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continuous release of fluoride.
- No known postoperative sensitivities.
- metal-based crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- metal-based and high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement GICSpecial Price ₹1,040.00 was ₹1,280.00 As low as ₹999.00
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
Ketac Molar Quick Aplicap Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement₹9,500.00
Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.Learn More