Glass Ionomer Cements
Voco Ionofil Molar Packable glass ionomer filling cementSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 was ₹1,450.00
- Class I restoration (non occlusion-bearing).
- Long-term temporary class I and II restoration.
- Lining and build-up fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of V-shaped defects and cervical enamel erosions.
- Very good packability.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- Good adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Very durable fillings.
Kavo Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement KitSpecial Price ₹1,499.00 was ₹2,500.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,800.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.
Pentron Kavitan Cem Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹1,215.00 was ₹2,430.00
- Cementation of crowns, fixed bridges, inlays and onlays, screws and posts.
- Cementation of orthodontic bandsand brackets.
- Liners under composite fillings.
- Gel consistency.
- Strong adhesion to hard dental tissues.
- Easy clean-up.
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
GC Fuji Gold Label 2 LC Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,510.00 As low as ₹1,285.00
- Smaller particles.
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- Higher filler loading.
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure.
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement GICSpecial Price ₹1,040.00 was ₹1,280.00 As low as ₹999.00
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,360.00 was ₹1,440.00 As low as ₹1,250.00
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Posterior Restorative Cement Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,550.00 As low as ₹1,275.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.