Glass Ionomer Cements
Ivoclar Vivadent Vivaglass CEM PL Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,650.00 was ₹3,350.00
- Inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of metal.
- Crowns and bridges made of high-strength ceramics.
- Metal posts as well as indirect metal post and core complexes.
- Orthodontic bands.
- Ready-made steel crowns.
Shofu Zirconomer Improved Zirconia Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹2,780.00 was ₹3,120.00
- Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam.
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N Starter Kit₹2,855.00 As low as ₹2,650.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Voco Meron Plus Resin Modified Glass ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 was ₹2,150.00
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.
- Long elastic phase for convenient excess removal.
3M ESPE Ketac Cem Radiopaque Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹2,575.00 was ₹3,500.00 As low as ₹2,525.00
- Low film thickness.
- Fluoride release.
Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement BIG PackSpecial Price ₹2,840.00 was ₹3,240.00
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.
GC Fuji Type 9 Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,850.00 was ₹3,050.00 As low as ₹2,655.00
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
Prime Dent Dual Cure Automix Dental Luting Cement 10 gram Syringe₹2,495.00
- The cement is for use in final cementations of implant prosthesis, crown and bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, cementation of posts & pins and periodontal splinting.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,875.00 was ₹3,300.00 As low as ₹2,850.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.