Glass Ionomer Cements
GC Fuji VII Glass Ionomer Sealent₹3,650.00
- Surface protection and fissure protection of erupting molars.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces.
- Caries stabilization and indirect pulp capping of active lesions.
- Intermediate restoration and intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Restoration of micro-cavities.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Lining under composite or amalgam.
Shofu HyBond Resiglass Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) CementSpecial Price ₹3,180.00 was ₹3,360.00
- A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
GC Fuji CEM Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,750.00 was ₹3,910.00
GC Fuji CEM 13.3gm Single Cartridge Refill
GC FujiCEM is the world’s first glass ionomer luting cement mixed from pastes. The specially developed Paste Pak System is designed to simplify dispensing and offer greater consistency in cementation helping to ensure a perfect result every time.Learn More
Voco Ionolux Light Curing Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price ₹3,100.00 was ₹4,900.00
- Restorations class III an V, especially cervical fillings and root caries.
- Fillings on deciduous teeth.
- Small class I fillings.
- Temporary fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately.
- Does not stick to the instrument.
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling.
- No varnish required.
- Ideal for Sandwich technique.
Tokuyama Tokuso Ionomer Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,200.00 was ₹3,600.00
- TOKUYAMA Tokuso Glass Ionomer Luting Cement is a glass-ionomer luting cement which offers superior adhesion, high adhesive strength with less harmful effects to the pulp.
Glass Ionomer Self Curing Temporary Crown And Bridge Material A3₹3,100.00
Glass Ionomer Self Curing Temporary Crown And Bridge Material A2₹3,100.00