Glass Ionomer Cements
Voco Meron Application Capsules Glass ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,000.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Glass ionomer luting cement.
- Sizeable amount available per capsule – also suitable for large restorations.
- Flowable during application, stable during transfer to the oral cavity.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continuous release of fluoride.
- No known postoperative sensitivities.
- metal-based crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges.
- metal-based and high-strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,299.00 was ₹7,500.00
- Immediately packable.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Very high abrasion resistance, compressive and transverse strength.
- 40% more available cement than from comparable capsules for toothshaded restorations.
- Safe adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Stable fillings without marginal gaps.
- Continuous high fluoride release.
- Tooth-like aesthetic translucency.
Voco Meron Plus AC - Application Capsules Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer luting cementSpecial Price ₹7,799.00 was ₹8,000.00
- Self-adhesive: saves time – no separate primer or conditioner needed.
- Thixotropic: no unwanted run-off, no rotating instruments needed for excess removal.
- Specifically suited for zirconia-based pieces.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, bridges on hard dental tissue and on cores rebuilt with amalgam, composite or glass ionomer cements.
- Metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Crowns manufactured from alumina-only or zirconia-only cores.
- Orthodontic appliances.