View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro EugenolSpecial Price ₹139.00 was ₹140.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
- Makes a smooth paste with eugenol.
- Provides sufficient compressive strength.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin.
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,199.00 was ₹1,300.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
3M ESPE Relyx Temp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹1,485.00 was ₹2,100.00 As low as ₹1,480.00
- RelyX™ Temp NE is Eugenol-free, therefore universally applicable, independent on whether subsequent cementations are performed conventionally or adhesively.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹2,399.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
Prime Dental Zinc Oxide For Temporary Filling Material₹160.00
- Dental grade.
- Temporary filling material.
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹175.00 was ₹240.00 As low as ₹150.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Voco Provicol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹1,875.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Semi-elastic properties for safe adhesion of the temporary.
- Eugenol-free, thus low allergy potential.
- Calcium hydroxid supports the formation of secondary dentine.
- Ideal before adhesive luting with resin cements.
- Art no 1075- 25gm base and 25gm catalyst.
Premier Dental Nextemp - Temporary Resin Cement Discontinued₹1,600.00
- NexTemp™ temporary cement continues to be well received by dental practitioners.
Shivam Industries Tempfil G Plus Temporary Filling Material With Fluoride & Pink ColourSpecial Price ₹135.00 was ₹240.00 As low as ₹125.00
- Tempfil G Plus is a chemically hardening, radio-opaque,pink filing material containing flouride and is used for temporary filling of dental cavities.
Shofu Hybond Temporary Cement (Soft) Non Eugenol CementSpecial Price ₹2,775.00 was ₹3,240.00
- Easy to mix, manipulate and apply.
- Fast setting and easy to clean up.
- Minimum odour and taste.