View as Grid List
GDC Fork Retractor Cheek Retractor To Hold Mucoperiosteal Flaps, Cheeks, Lips (TRA2)Special Price ₹699.00 was ₹840.00
- Retractor used to hold mucoperiosteal flaps, cheeks, lips and tongue away from the surgical area.
Saeshin Strong Lab Dental Micro Motor Unicorn DenmartSpecial Price ₹7,950.00 was ₹8,200.00
- For hard tissue trimming (teeth, bone).
- For denture trimming.
Strauss FG Diamond Burs Depth Cutting 019 6/PK - PR12 - Medium₹1,212.00
- A complete range of top quality Electro Plated FG diamond Burs – All color coded and 100% controlled. Made by Strauss
Meta Biomed BoneMedik DM Bone Regeneration Material₹1,999.00
- Silicon ion containing porous hydroxy apatite (Si-content-avg0.6wt%).
- Optimum Balance between HA and β-TCP in the ratio (60:40).
- Silicon ion technology speeds up the bone regeneration and heal activation.
- Outstanding Biocompatibility (No biological rejection, no disease transmission).
- Excellent osteoblastic activity with wide surface area 72% porosity.
- Periodontal defects.
- Intrabony defects.
- Ridge augmentation.
- Extraction sites (Implant Preparation/Placement).
- Sinus Lifts.
- Cystic cavities.
NEELKANTH Sterilization Stainless Steel Casette₹2,000.00
- These cassettes are designed for the safety of the valuable instruments and the equipments while doing the autoclave. The body of the cassettes is made of stainless steel material which can withstand high temperature and multiple cycles of hydrolysis.
Ivoclar Vivadent Monobond Plus₹0.00
- Suitable for all types of indirect restoration materials (glass and oxide ceramics, metal, composites, fibre-reinforced composite).
- Universal reaction time of 60 seconds.
- Easy storage (refrigerated storage is unnecessary).
- Universal, single-component bonding agent for all indirect restorative materials (glass and oxide ceramics, metal, composite, fibre-reinforced composite).
- It generates a sound bond between the restoration and the cementation material.
Dentsply LN BurSpecial Price ₹1,119.00 was ₹1,148.00
- Tungsten steel, right-angle bur.
- Unique, half-round bur on a long neck allows deep drilling alongside posts or broken instruments.
- May be used to break through calcification to locate canals.
- Tip length is 8 mm; total length : 28 mm.
- Sold in package of 3.
GDC Buser Periosteal Elevator - 6 (PPBUSER)Special Price ₹1,099.00 was ₹1,680.00
- For reflecting and retracting the mucoperiosteum after incisions of the gingival tissue
- Periosteal Elevator is an oral instrument commonly used to retract soft tissue in dental procedures. It has a sharp, pointed, narrow end that is used to begin the process of lifting the mucoperiosteum and a slightly wider, more rounded end that completes the tissue removal enough for bone exposure. Both tips are thin and slightly curved. The #9 Molt periosteal elevator is one of the most commonly used instruments in oral surgery.