View as Grid List
Ashoosons API Mac Millan ElevatorSpecial Price ₹610.00 was ₹650.00
- Used to loosen the tooth from the periodontal ligament and ease extraction.
- Root elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments or teeth.
- Medical Tools wide range of root elevator are available to suit diffirent teeth, techniques, and locations in the mouth.
- Handle is made form Non-Magnet stainless steel (never rust) while tip is made from hardened stainless steel last longer.
GDC Derf Needle Holder (12.5CM) (NHD)Special Price ₹390.00 was ₹420.00
- Derf Needle Holder features short jaws and delicate serrations that hold small needles and commonly 5-0 and 6-0 sutures. Frequently utilized in ophthalmic, dental, or plastic procedures, the shorter length allows the Derf Needle Holder to be easily controlled in smaller surgical areas.
GDC Composite Instrument Posterior Blue Set Of 5 In PouchSpecial Price ₹4,499.00 was ₹6,350.00
- GDC Composite Instrument Posterior Blue Set Of 5 In Pouch
Ivoclar Vivadent Virtual Tray AdhesiveSpecial Price ₹920.00 was ₹1,020.00
- Excellent adaptation to the moist oral hard and soft tissues.
- Excellent moisture displacement.
- Exceptional readability and precision.
- Flexible working times and fast setting phase.
- Fresh peppermint scent.
- Outstanding balance of physical properties.
- Final impressions used for the fabrication of indirect restorations (crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers).
- Dental implant impressions.
- Matrix for "wax-ups" and treatment planning, study models.
Zhermack C-Silicone Starter Kit₹470.00
- High intial flowability.
- Green colour.
- Spearmint flavour.
- ISO 4823- ADA 19 :- Type 0 putty Consistency.
- Mixing time :- 30 Min.
- Total working time (23° C/73° F) :- 1 Min : 15 sec
- Time in mouth :- 3 Min : 15 sec
- Setting time (23° C/73° F) :- 4 Min : 30 sec
Ashoosons API Bone RongeursSpecial Price ₹699.00 was ₹750.00
- A rongeur is a strongly constructed instrument with a sharp-edged, scoop-shaped tip, used for gouging out bone.
- Rongeur is a Frenchword that means rodent or 'gnawer'.
- A rongeur can be used to open a window in bone, often in the skull.
- A rongeur is also used in oral maxillofacial surgery to remove bony fragments or soft tissue.
- It is also used in hand surgery to cut traumatic amputated bone to allow skin to be closed over the defect.