MTA (Mineral trioxide aggregate)
Prevest Denpro MTA Plus Mineral Trioxide AggregateSpecial Price ₹3,099.00 was ₹4,200.00 As low as ₹3,075.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Meta Biomed Endocem MTA Mineral Trioxide AggregateSpecial Price ₹1,940.00 was ₹2,250.00
- Pulp Capping.
- Repair of root resorption.
- Root-end filling.
- Repair of root perforations during root canal therapy.
- Easy to handle and effective for bleeding control.
- Fast setting time(up to 3min).
- Patented self neutralized property guaranteeing excellent sealing ability and enhanced biocompatibility.
Angelus MTA 2 DosesSpecial Price ₹2,490.00 was ₹2,850.00 As low as ₹2,475.00
- Ions Calcium Release: enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Hydrophilic: can be used in humid areas without losing properties.
- High alkalinity: antibacterial properties.
- Low solubility: does not allow leakage.
- Calcium oxide: promotes tissue biocompatibility.
- Aggregated oxides: great compressive strength.
- High radiopacity: higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization.
- Setting time of 15 minutes: shorter setting time than similar cements.