Dentsply Ceram X Mono Compact Universal Composite Kit
- Ceram·X® is a light cured, radiopaque restorative material for restoration of anterior and posterior teeth.
Ceram X Mono
Ceram·X® is a light cured, radiopaque restorative material for restoration of anterior and posterior teeth. Ceram·X® combines nanotechnology, proprietary to DENTSPLY and known from Prime&Bond® NT, with improved organically modified Ceramic particles, resulting in a Nano-Ceramic Restorative with unique features.
Based on the latest nano ceramic technology with nano fillers and nano particles, Ceram•X is a universal composite with a unique, simplified shading system for easily achievable natural aesthetics.
- Just 7 shades covering the complete VITA system
- Long working time for placing and sculpting
- Latest nano ceramic technology meaning reduced monomer leakage
- Indicated for all anterior and posterior direct restorations
- Single and dual layer options
The single translucency system comprises just seven shades of intermediate translucency comparable to conventional composites (e.g. Spectrum® TPH) for fast and easy restorations. It is ideal as a capping composite on SDR®.
- Light Cured.
- Universal (both anterior and posterior).
- Natural asthetics.
- Low monomer release.
- Superior handling.
- Improved modeling.
- Reduced stickiness.
- Improved slump resistance.
- 4 Syringes - 3 g each (M1, M2, M3 and M4).
- 1 Adhesive Prime & Bond NT 4.5ml.
- 1 Conditioner.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Full Kit|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||Any Other Shades|
- 4 Syringes - 3 g each (M1, M2