DPI Photosil Addition Silicone Putty & Light Body Refills
- Photosil Soft Putty by DPI is an addition silicone elastomeric impression material used to make precision dental impressions for extra-orally fabricated prostheses.
DPI Photosil Soft Putty
Photosil Soft Putty by DPI is an addition silicone elastomeric impression material used to make precision dental impressions for extra-orally fabricated prostheses. They are supplied in two components as the base and the catalyst. Photosil Soft Putty ensures excellent detail reproduction. It has a standard and quick setting time. No toxic substances are released during and after curing. It has high resistance to inorganic chemicals and ultraviolet rays. Photosil Soft Putty is biocompatible and non-toxic. Its low level of linear shrinkage and good mechanical properties make it a suitable impression material for making high quality dental impressions.
- Excellent detail reproduction.
- Standard and quick setting time.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances.
- DPI Photosil Light Body : 1 x 60ml Base
- DPI Photosil Soft Putty : 1 x 300ml Base, 1 x 300ml Catalyst, Accessories and Instructions for use
- DPI Photosil Light Body Cartridge : 2 x 50 ml Bi-Cartridge
- DPI Photosil Soft Putty + Light Body : 1 x 300ml Base, 1x 300ml Catalyst, Accessories and Instructions for use, 1 x 60ml of Base, 1 x 60ml of Catalyst
|Viscosity||Light Body, Putty|
|Type Of Silicone||Addition Silicone|
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹185.00 was ₹240.00
GDC Root Elevators Apical Standard (E2F) FlohrSpecial Price ₹380.00 was ₹550.00
GDC Retractors Flexible Con Molla (16.5CM) (TRCM4)Special Price ₹704.00 was ₹924.00
GDC Osteotomes Flat End (OSTMPU54)Special Price ₹2,178.00 was ₹2,772.00