Endo Aspirator Irrigation Tubing For Root Canal Aspiration
- Endo-aspirator is an easy, disposable device which connects to the suction device, and dries the root canals during endodontic treatment.
- Buy 2 for ₹850.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for ₹799.00 each and save 16%
Dental Cerkam : Led Endo Aspirator Endodontic Root Canal Instrument File Tip Needle
Endo-aspirator is an easy, disposable device which connects to the suction device, and dries the root canals during endodontic treatment.
Elastic ending can enter into any canal, and remove effectively any irrigating solutions from a teeth cavity, reducing working time and the amount of required paper points.
- Endo-aspirator is used during the rinsing and drying root canals, it removes all the irrigating solutions that have been used.
- Thanks to ultrafine tip (0,29 mm) it is possible to work even in very tight root canals.
- Connection is made to the suction device.
- Connect the Endo-aspirator to the suction device (aspirating nozzle) by means of a coupler, turn on the suction device and then place the applicator into the root canal.
- The treatment should be repeated after each application of the irrigating solution into the root canal.
- ENDO-ASPIRATOR is for single use only.
- It facilitates drainage of the root canal.
- Reduces working time (even 10 times).
- Reduces the amount of Paper Points required (up to 80%).
- Soft applicator with a small diameter ensures good penetration and accurate drying of the root canal.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Endo Aspirator For Root Canal Aspiration
Meta Protaper Gutta Percha Points Aurum ProSpecial Price ₹330.00 was ₹499.00
GDC Metzenbaum Scissor Tungsten Carbide TC - Straight(12CM) (S5054)Special Price ₹1,649.00 was ₹2,200.00
GDC Sterilising Forceps Rogge RFSpecial Price ₹1,045.00 was ₹1,320.00
GDC Dental Syringe Aspirating With Ring (1.8ml) (SYRA1.8)Special Price ₹704.00 was ₹924.00