Prevest Endoseal Root Canal Obturation Cement
- Endoseal is radiopaque, non-resorbable paste for the permanent obturation of the root canal.
Endoseal Root Canal Obturation Cement By Prevest Denpro
Endoseal is radiopaque, non-resorbable paste for the permanent obturation of the root canal. Its Composition is well tolerated by the tissues and provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptics and germicidal actions.
- Permanent root canal filling and sealing in dental procedures with systematic insertion of points.
- Perfect root canal filling material.
- Long lasting antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Perfect marginal sealing.
- Non resorbable.
- 1 X Powder Jar, 15g.
- 1 X Liquid Bottle, 10ml.
- 1 X Mixing Pad.
- 1 X Spoon.
- 1 X Dispensing Dropper.
- 1 X Instruction Manual.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 X Powder Jar
|Physical Stock UG4||
|5 units available|
Prevest Denpro Pulp X Syringe For Devitalization Of The PulpSpecial Price ₹680.00 was ₹850.00
Ivoclar Tetric N Bond Universal Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹2,550.00 was ₹5,291.76
3M Ketac Molar Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,575.00 was ₹3,300.00