Filtek Z250XT Nano Hybrid Composite Syringe - Refills
- 3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ Z250XT Universal Restorative is the solution for your everyday restorative needs.
Filtek Z250 XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative
3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ Z250XT Universal Restorative is the solution for your everyday restorative needs.
Filtek™ Z250XT Nano Hybrid restorative offers the handling dentists prefer.
For decades, 3M ESPE has worked to continually improve and perfect handling from the dentist’s point of view. Filtek™ Z250XT restorative will make your work go smoothly. The expected results are now easy to achieve.
Formulated for strong, reliable performance.
With Filtek™ Z250XT restorative, you can satisfy patient expectations for a natural-looking, high quality restoration. Nanohybrid formulation resulted in high flexural strength, diametral tensile strength, wear resistance and improved polish retention. When you place Filtek™ Z250XT restorative, you can trust in a reliable outcome.
Easy to use in all classes of direct restorations.
Our nanohybrid is designed to be easy to use, whether creating anterior or posterior restorations. With 12 popular shades that match the Vita® Classical Shade Guide, you’ll find it easy to match the patient’s natural teeth. Filtek™ Z250XT restorative is formulated for strong performance and is easy to polish – so you can count on predictable, reliable, patient-pleasing results in any indication.
A new 3M ESPE nanohybrid that’s even better at meeting daily restorative needs.
Building on the success of Filtek™ Z250XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative, we incorporated our proven nanofiller technology to improve physical properties and give the restoration a surface that is easier to polish for good aesthetic results. The next generation – Filtek™ Z250XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative offers a great value as a versatile restorative you’ll use every day.
- Excellent handling.
- Doesn't stick to the instrument so is easy to adapt.
- Doesn't slump, yet will blend and feather.
- Is easy to sculpt and holds its shape prior to cure.
- Handles better than other hybrid composites.
- Predictable aesthetics.
- High strength.
- Good wear resistance.
- Easy to polish.
- Improved polish retention.
- 12 popular shades, choice of dentine shades.
- Indicated for all direct restorations.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations including occlusal surfaces.
- Core build-ups.
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers.
DIRECTIONS TO USE :-
- Step 1 : Select the appropriate shade(s) of restorative material using a standard VITAPAN® Classic shade guide.
- Step 2 : Prepare the cavity
- Step 3 : Adhesive System: Follow the manufacturer's instructions regarding etching,priming, adhesive application and curing.
- Step 4 : Place and light cure restorative according to the instruction.
- Step 5 : Contour restoration surfaces, adjust occlusion, finish and polish.
- 1 Syringe - 3g
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, A4 Shade, Any Other Shades, B1 Shade, B2 Shade|
- 1 Syringe - 3g
|Physical Stock UG4||
|4 units available|
SDI Pola Office Plus Bleaching Kit Single Patient KitSpecial Price ₹3,150.00 was ₹3,600.00
Meta Biomed Metapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform Single Syringe PackSpecial Price ₹790.00 was ₹1,100.00
Meta Protaper Gutta Percha Points Aurum ProSpecial Price ₹330.00 was ₹499.00
GDC Separating Lower Molars Extraction Forceps - 56 Standard FX56SSpecial Price ₹659.00 was ₹781.00