Formlabs Form 2 3D Printer
- A highly precise 3D Printer which is affordable for dental businesses of all sizes.
Form 2 3D Printer
A highly precise 3D Printer which is affordable for dental businesses of all sizes. Offered Form 2 Printer is incorporated by an unbeatable technology so that it stands apart from all new digital printers. This 3 dimensional printer has high resolution and accuracy which boosts the scale production. Designed for printing models, splints and surgical guides, it has a quality feature to bring additive manufacturing to any dental practice or lab.
The Form 2 is engineered for reliability and production of prints from tiny, intricately detailed models, to large, sturdy prototypes at an affordable price. It is the most advanced professional stereolithography (SLA) desktop 3D printer on the market.
- Higher Success Rate owing to the heated resin tank and new peel mechanism.
- Bigger Build Volume
- Automated Resin System allows to print big parts without pausing for refills.
- Easy To Use with Wifi connectivity and Touchscreen controls.
PRINT TECHNIQUE :-
- Stereolithography (SLA)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :-
- Dimensions : 13.5 × 13 × 20.5 inch
- Weight : 13kg
- Building Volume : 145 × 145 × 175 mm
- Accuracy/Layer Thickness : 0.025 mm. 0.5mm, 0.100 mm
- Temperature Control : Self-heating Resin Tank
- Conectivity : Wifi, Ethernet and USB
- Printer Control : Interactive Touch-screen with Push-button
- Software : Pre-form
- Dental Model Resin.
- Dental SG Resin.
- Dental LT Clear Resin.
- Standard Grey and Clear Resin.
- Dental Models.
- Surgical Guides.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Form 2 3D Printer