GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Mini Pack
- gc type 2
GC Fuji Restorative Cement Gold Label Type 2
gc type 2
A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass. The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluoroapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
Surface Strengthening Effect:
Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ion diffusing into the glass ionomer surface achieving a surface strengthening effect. All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
A Consistent Predictable Seal:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer will display a glossy surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel and GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone which chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is consistent, predictable and long lasting.
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening.
- Easy post-operative diagnosis.
- Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use.
- Final finish may be completed under water 15 minutes from start of mix
- Matches to natural tooth structure.
- Good colour match to tooth structure.
- More durable, longer lasting restorations.
- Assurance of successful restorations.
- Chemical bond to tooth structure.
- Tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion.
- High fluoride release.
- Strontium based.
- Good radiopacity.
- Excellent handling characteristics.
- Reduced moisture sensitivity.
- Translucent material.
- Range of 3 shades: #21 Pale Yellow, #22 Yellow Brown and #23 Dark Gray.
- Low solubility.
- Long term clinical data.
- GC Fuji Restorative Cement Gold Label Type 2.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Glass Ionomer Cement, GIC Restorative Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||GC FUJI|
- 1 x10g Powder
- 1 x 7g(5.6mL) Liquid