GDC Ribbon / Tweed Arch - Long Pad Plier (3000/52)
The alignment of the tip and occlusal pad is well suited for band removal.
Special Price ₹2,000.00 was ₹2,500.00
- A forming plier for handling square or rectangular wire but has longer beaks. The beaks are designed to be parallel at .020 plier opening.
- Working edges are carefully beveled with a diamond hone to prevent wire scoring.
- Used to bend metal strips or wire used in orthodontic work.
- For torquing and bending the squared or rectangular wire.
- Parallel blades prevent crushing of wires.
|Type of Orthodontic Instrument||Pliers|
Write Your Own Review