Heraeus Kulzer Gluma Desensitizer For Hypersenstivity
- For over 20 years, one drop of GLUMA has been sufficient to reduce and prevent hypersensitivity.
- Buy 2 for ₹1,775.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 5 for ₹1,750.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 for ₹1,700.00 each and save 16%
Heraeus Gluma Desensitizer
For over 20 years, one drop of GLUMA has been sufficient to reduce and prevent hypersensitivity. The results appear quickly and effectively, without mixing, curing or multiple applications. your patients feel immediate relief. Every good restoration starts with the GLUMA Desensitizer. Its efficacy has been proven in over 50 million restorations. It can be used with all common adhesives and restoration materials and in every treatment situation. GLUMA neither needs to be stirred or light cured. This simplifies application and saves time.How it works Desensitises: GLUMA is the only desensitiser proven to penetrate exposed dentinal tubuli up to 200μm. The result is the formation of multiple layers of protein septa that prevent intertubular fluid movements due to osmotic changes. Inhibits bacteria:GLUMA provides a hermetic seal that acts as a microbial barrier, inhibiting bacterial growth. Re-wet:GLUMA resurrects collapsed collagenous fibres, improving the bond strength of many adhesives.
- For the reduction or elimination of pain caused by hypersensitivity in exposed cervical areas that do not require restorations, and of dentine sensitivity after preparation of teeth to receive fixed prosthesis or restorations.
- Initial effect, immediate pain reduction.
- High effectiveness with easy handling: no mixing, curing or repeated application necessary.
- More effective than pure fluoridation.
- Also used to good effect in combination with bonding agents.
- GLUMA Desensitizer straightens collapsed collagen fibres and therefore can improve the adhesive strength of many adhesives.
- Reduces hypersensitivities of exposed tooth necks not requiring restoration.
- Under every restoration.
- Use GLUMA below every restoration direct and indirect to ensure your patients the comfort they deserve.
- Below crowns Bridges Inlays and onlays Veneers and temporaries Margins around temporary crowns.
- Below all direct restorations.
Dental hygienist –
- Spot desensitise.
- With the confidence of GLUMA, your patients will appreciate the fast, effective and long-term results for a more comfortable prophy.
- Cervical erosions.
- Exposed dentine surface.
- Tooth hypersensitivity caused by gingival recession.
- 1 x 5 ml Bottle.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 x 5 ml Bottle.