- F360 is a single file system from Komet. Komet is a well know US based company and very popular for best quality of their products.
F360 is a single file system from Komet. Komet is a well know US based company and very popular for best quality of their products.
- F360 is single file system. It is available in ISO 025, 035 and for wider canals we also have 045 and 055 additional sizes.
- It comes in 04 (4%) taper
- It is available in 21mm, 25mm and 35mm lengths.
Speed : 250-350 rpm (500 rpm max.)
Torque : 1.8 Ncm
- Establish glide path with hand file 015.
- Use F360 025 to full working length.
- If required finish with 035, 045 or 055 according size of canal.
- Obturate with 4% taper Gutta percha.
- F360 are NiTi files with more flexibility and greater cutting efficiency.
- F360 has a unique double-S cross section which makes it more flexible. So it is very safe to use in curved canals, c-shaped canals, etc.
- It has sharp cutting edges which provide very good cutting
- It has large chip space so that dentin debris doesn't get packed inside the canal but comes out.
Key Points :-
- 4% Taper to reduce extensive cutting of dentin.
- Intelligent Double-S cross section for greater flexibility.
- Sharp cutting edges for effective cutting of dentin and good shaping and finishing of canal.
- Large chip space to reduce clogging of debris.
- Minimum 5 molars can be prepared with one file.
- Reduce stress of multiple file system.
- Can be used in any endo motor.
- Additional sizes are also available.
- Best used under 1.9 Ncm torque.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- IMDSL F360