Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Refill Syringe
- Tetric N-Ceram is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite for restorative treatment.
Ivoclar Tetric N-Ceram Refill
Tetric N-Ceram is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite for restorative treatment. Available in syringes and cavifils.The composite restorative Tetric N-Ceram incorporates state-of-the-art nano-hybrid technology.Tetric N-Ceram from Ivoclar Vivadent is a light-curing, radiopaque dental restorative which is based on nano-hybrid composite technology. It is suitable for the esthethic restoration of teeth in the anterior and posterior region.
Because of the nano-hybrid technology, Tetric N-Ceram features excellent mechanical properties. The prepolymers are responsible for the material’s low shrinkage. Tetric N-Ceram’s high radiopacity of 400 % Al is due to the filler ytterbium fluoride. It considerably facilitates the radiographic detection of secondary caries. Tetric N-Ceram’s nano-optimized formula forms the basis of the material’s low wear and high strength.
Versatile application and shading options
- The nano-modifier contained in Tetric N-Ceram imparts the material with outstanding modelling properties. The material does not stick to instruments. Nano-particles are responsible for the material’s exceptional polishing properties. The integrated nano-colour pigments are characteristic of the technology used in Tetric N-Ceram. Together with the natural translucency of the material, they create a chameleon effect. The nano-colour pigments feature a spherical structure. As they are homogenously distributed in the composite, they are responsible for improving the adjustment of the shade of the restoration to the surrounding natural teeth. As a result, very beautiful restorations are achieved, which are hardly distinguishable from the natural tooth structure. Tetric N-Ceram is available in 16 shades: two dentin shades, ten enamel shades, a highly translucent incisal shade and three bleach shades.
A well-coordinated system
- Tetric N-Ceram forms part of the Tetric N-Collection, a comprehensive composite restorative system for the fabrication of high-quality standard restorations. All the products of this system are coordinated with each other to ensure clinical success. Apart from the universal composite Tetric N-Ceram, Tetric N-Collection comprises the flowable composite Tetric N-Flow as well as the total-etch adhesive Tetric N-Bond, which is best used in conjunction with N-Etch, a 37% phosphoric acid etching gel. In addition, the self-etching adhesive Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch is available.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Good polishability.
- Nano-fillers complete the finely tuned filler technology.
- Nano-colour pigments are responsible for the material’s unique chameleon effect.
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability and excellent sculptability.
- The material does not stick to the instruments.
- Refill 1x 3.5 g.
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, B1 Shade, B2 Shade|
- Refill 1x 3.5 g.
Zhermack Neocolloid Alginate Impression MaterialSpecial Price ₹499.00 was ₹635.00
Philips Zoom Nite White Take Home Whitening KitSpecial Price ₹4,550.00 was ₹4,900.00
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Modelling Wax 225gm 12 SheetsSpecial Price ₹115.00 was ₹120.00
GDC Lower Roots Extraction Forceps – 33A Standard (FX33AS)Special Price ₹659.00 was ₹781.00