Kavo ET605 Airotor Handpiece Chuck Type SS Bearing
- High-speed handpiece used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay and shape tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown
Warranty: 1 Year
Special Price ₹7,995.00 was ₹9,250.00
- Long life : Has ceramic bearings that ensure durability for much longer.
- Balanced Rotors : Promote low noise and vibration, less stress for the professional and patient.
- Ideal Weight : The KaVo turbines are designed to offset the weight and strength of hoses, which prevents the counter force relative to the movement of the working field pen.
- Certification: The first line of high speed with the INMETRO certificate of conformity in Brazil.
- Biosecurity : Sterilizable up to 135 ° C. Durability guaranteed for up to 1,000 sterilization cycles. The smooth surface facilitates the sterilization of the instruments.
- Spray single
- Ceramic bearings.
- Coupling Borden.
- Borden 2--hole connection
- Low noise and vibration.
- Maximum speed : 450,000 rpm.
- Torque : 0.11 Ncm.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Handpiece||High Speed Handpiece|
|Handpiece With Led||No|
|Bur Insertion Of Handpiece||Push Button Type|
|Handpiece Connection Type||2 Holes or Borden|
|Head Form||Standard Head|
|Type of Cartridge||Ceramic Bearing Cartridge|
|Torque Type||Super Torque|
|Warranty Of Handpiece||1 Year|
|Company Of Handpiece||Kavo Kerr|
Write Your Own Review
- Kavo Extratorque 605 Turbine One Unit