GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Mini Pack
- gc type 1
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement
A chemically cured strontium based glass ionomer cement ideal for basic routine luting of metal based restorations. gc type 1 is an excellent product.
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
- Many years of documented clinical success.
- Final cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns & bridges.
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns and orthodontic bands.
- Lining under restorative materials.
HOW TO USE :-
- Mix to the correct powder:liquid ratio
- (20 seconds for Gold Label 1)
- Apply the mixed cement to both restoration and prepared tooth
- Seat the restoration within 30 seconds of completing the mix
- Remove the excess cement during the gel stage
- Total setting time is 4’30” after start of mix
- After final set, moisture proof the margin by applying a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC
- Gold Label Luting & Lining 1-1 (35g Powder, 25g Liquid).
- Gold Label 1 35g Powder.
- Gold Label 1 25g Liquid.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Glass Ionomer Cement, Luting Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||GC FUJI|
15g Powder and 10g Liquid