Maarc Bite Registration Wax
- Bite Registration Wax sheets contains Aluminium particles which gives even heating
- Bite Registration Sheets are dimensionally stable, does not shrink or distort
- Bite Registration Wax are ideal for checking and maintaining accurate occlusal records
- Bite Registration Wax when heated at 55°C it turns in to ‘Dead Soft’ in less than 1 minute
- This Wax adapts to every details and sets by water or room temperature i.e. 27°C.
Bite Registration sheets are dimensionally stable, does not shrink or distort. Bite Registration Wax when heated at 55 degree C it turns in to Dead Soft in less than 1 minute. This wax adapts to every details and sets by water or room temperature i.e. 27 degree C.
It is used to record bite while doing dental procedures. They are ideal for checking and maintaining accurate occlusal records
Thickness 1.7 mm to 2.0 mm (Custom Thickness Catered).Size160 mm X 90 mm
- Wax used for bite registration during inter occlusal check records
|Colour Of Wax||Grey|
|Hardness of Wax||Hard|
- Pack of 10 sheets
GDC Universal Plier (3000/55) (Out of Stock)Special Price ₹1,020.00 was ₹1,275.00
GDC Lindo Levian Root Elevator Curved Standard - 3X8mm (LLMC5) (Out of Stock)Special Price ₹500.00 was ₹625.00